Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-12-14, 07:11 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Has anybody heard of Edge Booty Extreme Workout?

If anybody has these, what do you think? I saw an ad for this 4 dvd system in Oxygen magazine and decided to look up the website.

Here it is: http://ingridromero.com/edge-booty-extreme/

a description of the workouts:
Quote:
Edge Booty Extreme comes complete with 4 booty burning workouts to help sculpt, build and shape that butt you’ve always wanted.

Booty Blast – Get ready for the ultimate booty sculpt with this cardio and strength training workout. Ingrid combines energetic cardio drills with weighted strength training to blast and build your booty.

Booty + Core – Getting the perfect booty requires a strong core. Ingrid will take you through a high-intensity, lower body workout that will challenge your balance and stability while keeping the focus on your booty.

Single Leg Burnout – Ingrid fine tunes your glutes in these intense isolation exercises. By targeting each leg separately, you will get the maximum effect for your booty. Ingrid will challenge you to 100 reps per leg, both on your feet and on your side.

Booty Express – This is the no excuses workout. Using only your body weight, Ingrid will guide you through two levels of these simple but extreme booty shaping workouts. Get ready to feel the burn!!!
I'm curious if anyone out there has these and what they think. TIA!
Old 07-12-14, 08:05 AM  
catcrazy

Never heard of it, but now I want it.
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-14, 09:25 AM  
suzannaerin

These sound good but I think I'll wait until someone tries them and posts reviews.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-14, 09:45 AM  
Demeris

This has piqued my curiosity, but I wonder whether or not 'energetic cardio drills' is code for high impact.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-14, 10:02 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcrazy View Post
Never heard of it, but now I want it.
Haha! I know, me too! I love working my lower body and booty. I'm really hoping someone out there has tried these so we can get some feedback...
Old 07-12-14, 10:55 AM  
EnglishIvy

Looks good enough but no chance I would ever pay that asking price. The package deal is surrounded by advertising hype (some of it butt juttingly tacky ) but the moves look fairly standard. I didn't see anything new or different from the programs I do now. And did anyone notice actual workout times?

I love lower body work and this seems appealing enough but only at a more reasonable price. It's really just a single DVD by someone who is not an established instructor in the DVD format. You have to print the guides yourself if you want them. Though honestly, I always ignore the guides/diets and am I'm all about the DVD content.

Here's my reasoning--
Edge Booty Extreme = $57

Comparison prices:

Dasha's entire new 7day Lean program (8 dvds plus guides, ~$54 at Mary's)

30 day Butt Lift---concentrated lower body work -6 short programs (53min, ~$11 at TF)

Brazil Butt Lift Base package--5 workouts (6 if you count the shorter bonus express workout) plus bands/hard copy guides by a well established instructor/ excellent production values ( ~59.85 plus around $7-8 to ship)

I bet Cathe's single Lower Body Blast DVD has as much material at half the price (3rd the price if you get it as the daily deal).

Bottom line (pun intended )--lower the price and I'll be far more interested!
EnglishIvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-14, 01:10 PM  
bee1forfitness

Here's some links for more information
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6grC...hjk8sBAXUo3VCQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXn_...Uo3VCQ&index=3

I'm not interested.
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
edge booty extreme, ingrid romero