Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-10, 01:02 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mismandy View Post
I agree as well!! I like the concept but they need just one warm up and cooldown.
Agreed! Although today I did Jessica's Belly, Butt & Thigh Blasters and was surprised that the warm ups and cool downs were very short, so I was pleased.

Oh, almost forgot, the workout looks good based on the clip. I'm sure I'll cave after I read the reviews.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-10, 01:50 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I'm sure I'll cave too. I have all three of Jessica's other 10MS workouts and really enjoy them all! The workouts really do look creative - not even just "twists on traditional moves" but downright new/creative. Interesting!
Old 03-12-10, 02:36 PM  
laurajhawk

Hey - this looks like fun.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-10, 04:09 PM  
Ann1964

I will buy. I love the 10 min solution DVD's to tag on after a run or another workout.
I think a 10 min barre workout would be great. I wish I liked Core Fusion, but I don't like the voiceovers.
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-10, 04:33 PM  
laurajhawk

Ann, have you seen the thread about the new class-style, non-voiceover Core Fusion?

Not to enable or anything .... I'm just sayin'....

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-10, 06:22 PM  
YogaGal

Thanks for sharing the link to the clip! I think it looks good. I've had this dvd on a wish list for a few weeks now and have been waiting to know more about it.

I really like Jessica's other workouts and enjoy the 10 minute format where I can add on one to two segments to another workout, or just do a couple when I'm short on time.
Old 03-15-10, 07:09 PM  
lindseylu8

Oh I have 2 of her 10 MS w/o's and she leads some of the Ex TV w/o's I have. I really really like her as a lead and the clip looks good! Thanks for posting. I want, I want!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmom View Post
I thought it looked pretty good, but I've never cared for the 10-Minute format. I wish they would put some premixes in combining several, or all the workouts, and omit the unnecessary warm-ups and cooldowns.
Agreed!

You can find a link to my fitness blog in my profile
lindseylu8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-10, 08:56 PM  
berry99

This clip looks good. Like most of you, I have really been enjoying Jessica's 10MS DVDs. I just did the KB one last weekend and loved it. I can't wait to get this one.
Old 03-28-10, 08:43 AM  
pfhanna

My computer is acting really weird and I can't watch the clip of Jessica's new dvd at collage video Can someone PLEASE give me their thoughts on this. I am sure I will cave on this one as well but my only concern is if it has a lot of high impact, I won't be able to do it?? Thank you so much, Pam.
Old 03-28-10, 10:21 AM  
Donna D

Mary's clip is even better - http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/10-M...p-DVD-p/31.htm
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10 minute solution, boot camp, jessica smith