Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-28-22, 11:02 AM  
bubbles76

Power Music - Sale

Not sure if this has already been posted, but it seems that Power Music is trying to downsize their physical inventory. Some dvds that used to be $39.95 are now $10. Stock up while you can!

Power Music DVDs

You can also sign up for their newsletter and receive 25% off of your first order. That's on top of the sale. Can't beat it.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-22, 05:02 PM  
Pam

I am not familiar with these. Are they workouts or just the music to play with a workout? All I see at their website was just music DVDs, no workout DVDs. Maybe I didn't look in the right spot.
Old 04-28-22, 08:58 PM  
bubbles76

Hmmm...you probably didn't look in the right spot. They are workout DVDs, geared to instructors, but you can definitely use as home workouts. They also come with a music CD and the choreography notes if I'm not mistaken. I've tagged this thread so you can see reviews. My link should have taken you straight to the DVDs.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 04-29-22, 06:25 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
I am not familiar with these. Are they workouts or just the music to play with a workout? All I see at their website was just music DVDs, no workout DVDs. Maybe I didn't look in the right spot.
You have to go to videos DVDs not sure if this will take you there

https://www.powermusic.com/videos/dvd-s.html
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-22, 06:29 AM  
bubbles76

Yes clicking either one of the links we provided will bring you there. If you click on the Sale link tab on the website it will still bring you to some dvds, just scroll down past the CDs.
Old 04-29-22, 06:47 AM  
adrien_73

Thank you so much for posting this! I have several of these DVDs and use them for home workouts. I just stocked up on all the ones I didn't have!

The page for each indicates 50% off, but it ends up being 75% off. Shipping is high but since the prices are so low it wasn't a deal breaker for me.
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-22, 07:36 AM  
bubbles76

I wish their Power Step was on sale, but I guess they don't have those on DVD anymore.
Old 04-29-22, 11:48 AM  
T2B

bubbles - thanks for posting. I ordered 5 dvds! Great prices.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-22, 02:06 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

which ones net to $10? the DVDs i saw were regular priced at $40, net $20.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-22, 02:43 PM  
bubbles76

Bzar all the RIP and Sport ones I saw were $10 w/o shipping.

Tags
group rx, power music, power music group rx