Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-01-20, 09:01 AM  
angie_nrs

With all the talk about Great Glutes, I decided to get it out and do Premix #4 which is standing portions only that came in at 46 minutes. It was fun. The heel lift portion was killer and I had to finish those up without weight. I have neglected my calves lately and clearly need to get more calf work in my routine.

I mention this b/c you can really get all different kinds of workouts using the premix options. I'm not a huge fan of ball or glider, so sometimes it's nice to find a workout (on that DVD) that fits my mood for the day. I'm so glad Cathe gives us those premix options! It definitely allows me to get extra mileage out of my DVD's.

I didn't do the bonus section this time, but I do like the premix option on Lean Legs and abs that include it. It only adds 10 minutes and it's one of my favorite parts of the workout. I also mention this b/c I'm certain GG also has premix options that include the bonus portion but subtracts other sections, making the w/o fit your time preferences but mixes up the workout at the same time. Cathe has some real gems in the bonus portions of many of her workouts.
Old 06-02-20, 05:14 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Yes, the premixes are really nice to have, for any of Cathe's workouts. I utilize the shorter ones on her Lite and ICE series quite a bit. So I have a nice variety of shorter workouts which is good.

For GG, there is something for everyone though which makes it very versatile. It's a good workout though and I have major DOMS still 2 days later.

For Legs and Glutes, I really enjoy this workout too, the chaptering makes it very easy to skip certain exercises, I bypass any of the ones with high impact. I appreciate workouts that can work the legs without really heavy weight.

Owltx (Stephanie) - Cute kitty! I have a black cat too.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-20, 08:15 AM  
owltx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
Owltx (Stephanie) - Cute kitty! I have a black cat too.
Thanks Taramius! Black kitties are the best. She actually is white underneath, so when you pet her or she sheds, it looks like a white kitty cat.
Old 06-03-20, 05:50 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
Thanks Taramius! Black kitties are the best. She actually is white underneath, so when you pet her or she sheds, it looks like a white kitty cat.
All cats are special but I am partial to black ones, they are like mini panthers! Mine is a medium hair so she looks like a mini lion!

Black cat with white underneath, she sounds very cute.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe legs, glute building, glutes, great glutes