Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-17-23, 02:22 PM  
Lannette

Question BellyFit Questions

First my apologies to YogaPam and Sherry for butting into their thread. My VF posting etiquette needs a refresh.

I’m wondering who currently uses BellyFit and which workouts are your favorites.

I received the Embodied Goddess program free to try and am enjoying it. I did a tag search and the threads are old. They showed me what people thought when BellyFit first came out. I’m wondering what people think now.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-23, 02:34 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I have the original Bellyfit Elements series, Embodied Goddess, Bellyfit TV Seasons 1 and 2, and the Springtime Ritual bundle. I also have Shakti Warrior from DailyOM.

My most used are Shakti Warrior, Bellyfit TV Season 1, and BFTV Season 2, in that order. I very much like Elements and Embodied Goddess, but don't reach for them often because of the length. The TV seasons and Shakti Warrior are in the 20-25 minute range and lots of fun for a quick cardio workout. I don't do long workouts at home anymore - I cobble together a few different short videos.

I was disappointed with the Springtime Ritual bundle. It consists of outtakes from a longer live workshop/retreat type event and I feel something got lost in the editing, and the routines just don't thrill me.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-23, 02:45 PM  
Lannette

Pat, thank you so much for replying! I was hoping you would. I read your previous BF posts.

I’m a workout cobbler too. I’ll check out the shorter workouts you mentioned.
Quick cardio is mostly what I’m looking for. I was considering a big bundle but I believe most of the workouts are longer.

The info on the Springtime Ritual Bundle is also helpful as it was part of the large bundle I was considering.

Thanks again!

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Old 03-18-23, 12:07 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
First my apologies to YogaPam and Sherry for butting into their thread. My VF posting etiquette needs a refresh.

I’m wondering who currently uses BellyFit and which workouts are your favorites.

I received the Embodied Goddess program free to try and am enjoying it. I did a tag search and the threads are old. They showed me what people thought when BellyFit first came out. I’m wondering what people think now.
Oh goodness, always butt in Lannette! That’s what starts good discussions!

I have almost all the workouts, but I tend to do the shorter ones more often…..Daily Om’s Shatki Warrior series, the Summer Ritual series, Winter Ritual series, & Spring Ritual series. I didn’t care for the Fall Ritual Series. I also like the stand alone 20 minute ones: Recharge & Renew, Elemental Joy, Open & Receive, Align & Allow, Release & Reset.

ETA Alice often offers discounts. Might be one around spring equinox or Mother’s Day.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-23, 01:10 PM  
sherry7899

I get overwhelmed and confused looking at all the workouts and bundles available. I need to make a list of what I own and figure out what I am missing.

I love the idea of her month to month ritual/challenge offerings but I don't feel like I could commit to them.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-23, 01:19 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I get overwhelmed and confused looking at all the workouts and bundles available. I need to make a list of what I own and figure out what I am missing.

I love the idea of her month to month ritual/challenge offerings but I don't feel like I could commit to them.
Agree, love the idea of a monthly offering, but I’m out and about visiting family or traveling frequently so don’t feel I could commit.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-23, 01:43 PM  
Lannette

Thank you Pam and Sherry. Pam, I appreciate you kind words about my butting in but that’s honestly what I did. I have a lot of anxiety about posting on VF.

Thanks for sharing your BF favorites. AM I CORRECT that the OM videos are streaming only?

This live offering is only 4X a year. I’d have to do the 4 seasonal replays because our internet doesn’t like zoom. The price is $100.00 Canadian $. You get 32 workouts in addition to the four live sessions. This is the same price that was previously charged for the 32 workout bundle alone.

I’ve been trying to figure out if the 32 workouts are even worth it. Only a few are shorter. I emailed customer support and I still haven’t gotten an answer about whether or not everything can be downloaded. Today is the last day to register so I’m not planning on signing up.

Your responses have actually helped me feel fine with missing out on this. There are plenty of other options.

Thanks again.

Old 03-19-23, 07:46 AM  
Lannette

You called it Pam! This morning I received an email with a list of 13 links and a code for 50% off any of them. Most of them are 45-60 minutes long. One is 90 minutes long. A few are 20 minutes long.

To complicate matters further, the original bundle I had been looking at looks like it’s still available.

I may just purchase the daily om set and consider it done.

Tags
bellyfit, bellyfit favorites