Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-13-23, 06:38 PM  
Leonana

Jessica Smith New Release “Seasons”

From today’s email:

Quote:
PS - I wanted to let you know that we are hard at work adding new features to make searching for the perfect workout each day easier than ever, and we have more new content exclusive to our "All Access Pass" members coming soon!

My newest program, “SEASONS (est. 2023)” will be launching throughout the second half of this year. SEASONS is designed to help you stay consistent with your workouts throughout the various seasons of life.

Our first SEASON, "BUILD" focuses on your mental, physical and spiritual health. In this stage of the physical work, our goal is to build supportive strength and fitness that we can build upon during our other seasons of training. We're also going to be working on BUILDING a better relationship and connection to our body, to look for ways to care for it even more both in and out of our workouts.

BUILD can be a helpful place to begin a regular strength training routine or get back to it after a hiatus. And even if you are an advanced exerciser/lifter, BUILD offers a chance to reconnect to your body (especially after a harder training rotation, such as our "Lift and Shift" series) to refocus on alignment, form and building your body up so that you can continue making progress.

You can easily amp up the intensity up or down by choosing heavier weights, expanding your range of motion and control with the movements and/or adding more advanced options as we go (and you might be surprised by how much you get out of these ‘sneakier’ routines).

While we do not have an exact release date ready just yet, but I'll be sending out an email announcement to all of our members as soon as BUILD is ready to go (and to share once our new updates and features are available), so please stay tuned!
Old 03-13-23, 06:42 PM  
suzanne63

Will this be on DVD? Did someone ask her?
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-23, 07:04 PM  
Leonana

I just saw the email today, so I don’t know. I have the All Access Pass, so will use that assuming it’s on there.
Old 03-13-23, 07:11 PM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I just saw the email today, so I don’t know. I have the All Access Pass, so will use that assuming it’s on there.
Hi Ok. Thank You. I do not have All Access Pass. I don't want to keep paying for something I can't keep. Hopefully she will come out with DVDs.
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-23, 09:31 AM  
kimf
VF Supporter

I am signed up for her emails but did not get this one? Thank you for sharing this news!

I'm excited for whatever Jessica puts out!
kimf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-23, 11:30 AM  
kat999

Interesting! I wonder, too, if this is rotations made from existing content rather than all new content per se?
Old 03-14-23, 02:00 PM  
tracyb

My understanding is that Seasons will be exclusive to the All Access Pass.
tracyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-23, 03:27 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

You begin to wonder if Jessica will produce more Dvds. Love to get anyone's opinion on this.
Old 03-14-23, 05:23 PM  
Anne29

Thanks for posting about this, Sherry. I didn't get the email, even though I'm subscribed to her email list and I've paid for her All Access Plan. Weird!

But this sounds interesting. I'm not sure where she'll go with it exactly, but the idea of "seasons" resonates with me. I live in Canada, so seasons are real, but also the whole "seasons of life" idea. I lost my mom six months ago and I'm going through menopause, and I've definitely had to accept that my workouts aren't about getting stronger or leaner right now. I'm just trying to take care of myself. Some day maybe I'll be ready for STS 2.0, but Jessica is helping me get through this period in my life. I'm super grateful for her.

Soft-shoe: I think Jessica will continue to produce DVDs. I think she just wanted to make sure people who paid for the AAP are getting some exclusive content. She promised that back when she announced the AAP, and it was one of the selling points of it for me. I had already bought most of her stuff digitally, so I didn't think I'd need AAP, but I'm happy I subscribed. It's just so easy to use, and some of the programs I hadn't bought (her walking workouts, for instance) are really great. I'm getting way more use out of them than I expected. And I'm excited that there's going to be some extras for those of us who subscribed.
Anne29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-23, 07:00 PM  
Leonana

Anne, that’s strange you didn’t get the email. I received it yesterday. I checked her FB, but she hasn’t made a post about it.

I have almost all of Jessica’s workouts, either on dvds or PP. But I bought the AAP for convenience, I like to use my IPad for workouts. And I wanted to support her, I use her you tube frequently. I’m definitely interested in Seasons, even though I live in the desert lol.

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith all access, jessica smith seasons