Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-02-23, 01:44 PM  
TinaT

Thanks for all the great information.

Question: If you could only afford one set right now, which would it be? It can be any of them. The individual stand alone workouts are easy to pick up here and there. I'm talking just about her sets.

TIA ~
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-23, 05:46 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
Thanks for all the great information.

Question: If you could only afford one set right now, which would it be? It can be any of them. The individual stand alone workouts are easy to pick up here and there. I'm talking just about her sets.

TIA ~
That's a good question! It kind of depends what you're interested in: I'm not a heavy/slow weight fan so S&C isn't my favorite but I do like the scenery and it's growing on me. So for me: I think WS1 and WS2 have a lot of fun and varied workouts that I use a lot regularly without any dread. I also really like the Walk the Weight Off 30 days (not sure if that's the right name?) set and her Get Strong stand-alone workouts for variety and the bright sunny weather.
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-23, 06:54 PM  
donnamp

From her Walk Strong series my favorite is WS 2.0.

But, I did like Strong & Centered, and actually completed the rotation!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-23, 09:33 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Walk Strong 2.0 is my favorite. I loved the interaction between Jessica and her mom, Debbie, and I loved the scenery.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-23, 10:35 PM  
Leonana

Just to muddy the waters, Walk Strong 1 is my favorite, lol. It moves slower than WS 2, and I can use a bit heavier weights. But it’s not heavy lifting like Strong and Centered.
Old 03-03-23, 08:39 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
Just to muddy the waters, Walk Strong 1 is my favorite, lol. It moves slower than WS 2, and I can use a bit heavier weights. But it’s not heavy lifting like Strong and Centered.
Mine too, for the same reasons . Haven't tried Strong and Centered yet. I only have the weight worktouts from that set.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-23, 09:21 AM  
TinaT

I'm noticing that WS3 is not a favorite for most of you. I think maybe just trying some stand alone workouts that have good compound moves is best for me to start with. Then maybe move onto a set. I really don't want to admit how many times I've owned Jessica, only to let them sit and then be traded or sold.
Old 03-04-23, 05:42 PM  
donnamp

I've enjoyed the WS 3.0 workouts I have done, as parts of other rotations (like Calm & Strong), but I have never done a rotation of the entire set.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-23, 08:41 PM  
TinaT

I think because I've never committed to a full rotation of any set I've ever owned, I should pick up individual workouts and go from there. I hate the idea of not using all the workouts provided in a set. I'm over that. I used to own every Firm because, well, it was a Firm. Why wouldn't you?!

I want workouts on my shelves that motivate me to move.

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith favorites, walk strong 3