Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-23, 03:24 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I didn't order because it said it was free shipping, but the global shipping shows additional charges, with that and conversion, it was around $200 CAD for me, which didn't look like a great value to me. Considering that I have bought other DVD sets, and some came with equipment and all, and I never paid that much. I like the look of the workouts so far, but not at that price point. If it ever goes on sale, maybe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
I would love the strength training ones but not interested in the others. But I don't buy from Cathe anymore due to my principles so I wouldn't order her products because I'm not comfortable supporting her.

Erica
Quote:
Originally Posted by star117 View Post
Is there something here that I missed?
I was wondering the same.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-23, 03:49 PM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post

I was wondering the same.
Sent you both a pm. I didn't mean to stir up old drama. Sorry.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-23, 04:18 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
Sent you both a pm. I didn't mean to stir up old drama. Sorry.

Erica
Got it! Thanks for the pm, don't need to be sorry.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-23, 04:18 PM  
prettyinpink

I purchased at the very end of the first pricing, but I’ve been second-guessing myself every week.

It’s mainly that I don’t think I will use some of the “parts” workouts at all, and maybe not a couple of the others beyond doing one full rotation. I also rarely use DVDs anymore.

For that reason, I’m considering cancelling and just subscribing to her streaming for a couple of months for one round of the program.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-23, 04:26 PM  
annette
VF Supporter

I didn't order. I like Cathe but am not into a lot of equipment and never do I ever stick with any program. I already lift heavy enough for me and am satisfied with where I am. In addition I already have too many workouts I don't use.
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-23, 04:48 PM  
Lori_Michigan

I may eventually buy a couple of the individual total body ones (after reviews) but I didn't preorder. I only have a 20 lb dumbbell as my heaviest weight, and I have zero interest in going above that. (And every time I big stuff it and think I can go above that by combining weights, I inevitably injure myself somehow or I'm beyond ravenous for days!) Plus, there are plenty of heavier weight workouts on Cathe Live, so I'm good.

Also, I am very rotationally challenged, and in fact, have never stuck to one.

I think I've put Cathe's kids through college with preorders over the years!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-23, 06:06 PM  
jusca

I thought I would buy it then I saw the clips and I passed on it. I'm not crazy about the set or music and the cast vibe just didn't seem fun to me. I haven't done STS 1 yet so whenever I do, I may revisit the clips to see if STS 2 might be something I want to move forward with.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-23, 10:29 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

I haven't preordered from Cathe in ages.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-23, 07:47 AM  
Rhonda

Erica H - Whatever it is that keeps you from ordering, glad you still continue to workout no matter what or who you follow.

I am glad there are others in my boat now

I have thought about it and finally listened to myself. I have a ton of Cathe and never do them. Everytime I think I will I change my mind. I loved Cathe but lately she brings a big dread factor for me and I want to enjoy my workouts.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-23, 08:49 AM  
jackie7

Quote:
I am wondering what she means
jackie7 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe preorder, cathe sts 2.0, sts 2.0