Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-20, 11:32 AM  
sherry7899
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
When you purchase them, after a while they are available on the website. You download them from there, and then you can burn them on a DVD. It's very easy. I have a program called Cyberlink Power2go. I don't know where it came from. The tech guy at work may have installed it. I think it was free because they are always trying to get me to download another version for a fee.
Is that only an option if you bought them when they were originally offered? I do not see the on her site. Thanks!
__________________
"Say you are tired and you will be. Believe you are strong and you are." (Sean O'Malley)

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 01:28 PM  
NancyW
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
I bought the last zoom videos when they were offered originally and after all four were done she added them to my purchases. Not sure if you can buy them later.
I'll order these too just in case they aren't available later. You can try emailing them to ask.
NancyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 02:00 PM  
sherry7899
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
I bought the last zoom videos when they were offered originally and after all four were done she added them to my purchases. Not sure if you can buy them later.
I'll order these too just in case they aren't available later. You can try emailing them to ask.
Thanks, Nancy! I cannot open Zoom files on my Smart tv, so a download option would be great. I will write and ask.
__________________
"Say you are tired and you will be. Believe you are strong and you are." (Sean O'Malley)

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 02:32 PM  
yogapam
 
yogapam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West coast of Canada, eh. ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
When you purchase them, after a while they are available on the website. You download them from there, and then you can burn them on a DVD. It's very easy. I have a program called Cyberlink Power2go. I don't know where it came from. The tech guy at work may have installed it. I think it was free because they are always trying to get me to download another version for a fee.
So you use that Cyberlink program to download zoom workouts? I could put them on a flash drive from there?
__________________
*~*Pam*~*

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"Its not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently. - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 03:47 PM  
sherry7899
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
I wrote to ask about the Zoom classes and they already replied!

They said that if you buy the Zoom classes they will offer them as MP4 to stream and download afterwards. I am happy about that.

I thanked them for replying so quickly and asked if Alice would be teaching solo (understandable) or if it would be a socially distanced class. I will post if I get a reply.
__________________
"Say you are tired and you will be. Believe you are strong and you are." (Sean O'Malley)

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 04:16 PM  
sherry7899
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
I received a reply. It will likely be Alice teaching alone.
__________________
"Say you are tired and you will be. Believe you are strong and you are." (Sean O'Malley)

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 04:33 PM  
yogapam
 
yogapam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West coast of Canada, eh. ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I received a reply. It will likely be Alice teaching alone.
I believe she said on FB that she will have a space in her new home to record so I expect she will be alone. I hope the background is as nice as her other recent offerings.
__________________
*~*Pam*~*

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"Its not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently. - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 04:40 PM  
sherry7899
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Thanks, Pam! She had a lovely area for a Facebook class. I hope the new one is similar.
__________________
"Say you are tired and you will be. Believe you are strong and you are." (Sean O'Malley)

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 06:13 PM  
NancyW
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Hi,
I download them from her website after they are posted to my purchases. You should be able to put them on a flash drive. I have a large screen on my TV so the DVD's work the best for me. I download them on the highest quality available so the quality is perfect.
NancyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 06:20 PM  
sherry7899
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyW View Post
Hi,
I download them from her website after they are posted to my purchases. You should be able to put them on a flash drive. I have a large screen on my TV so the DVD's work the best for me. I download them on the highest quality available so the quality is perfect.
Thank you!
__________________
"Say you are tired and you will be. Believe you are strong and you are." (Sean O'Malley)

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bellyfit

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2009 Video Fitness