Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-30-19, 11:37 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I ordered too and I'm not sure why. I don't use her workouts too often. And I was still able to get 25% off this morning with the code so I guess she hasn't sold to 100 customers yet.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-19, 09:28 AM  
carolyn jane

This looks like a home movie.

I miss the days when instructors put some thought into the sets.

We used to laugh at the latest CIA set - like the "barn door" era, but at least they were trying to make it look nice!

Seems like Cathe is about the only one who does that anymore.
carolyn jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-19, 09:36 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

I don't know about "home movie" -- I imagine the final production will look way more polished than this, but...... I wouldn't buy it based on the set because it just looks too small and crowded. Those ones she did on the circular stage I can't stand because it looks like she's going to fall off and it distracts me. I guess sets do matter.
Old 10-31-19, 10:35 AM  
prettyinpink

The first part looks like limited range of movement , but maybe that’s only the warmup.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-19, 07:49 PM  
counterclockwise

I love her recent workouts and want to buy these but I have so many strength/cardio circuit workouts already. What to do?
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-19, 08:09 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn jane View Post
This looks like a home movie.

I miss the days when instructors put some thought into the sets.

We used to laugh at the latest CIA set - like the "barn door" era, but at least they were trying to make it look nice!

Seems like Cathe is about the only one who does that anymore.
I was thinking the same, I don't like the set at all I love Tracie though, I''ll wait for a longer preview.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-19, 10:54 PM  
fanofladyvols

Shorter premix?

I just received an email with a code for a 25% discount to preorder that also had a YouTube clip. She was by herself in a small area that was dimly lit.

I have emailed her asking if shorter premixes will be on the DVDs.

Then realized I should have asked here first....

wondering if anyone already knows the answer?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-19, 06:35 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Newer clip

Here is another newer clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfDbcRxrp2w

Also wanted to add her descriptions:

Volume 1 of The Signature Series is a 50-minute workout beginning with some of our best mobility sequences ever with emphasis on hip mobility.

The standing portion of the workout has a mix of 4-limb cardio with weights, traditional cardio and heavy strength training combos that offer little downtime.

The workout concludes with a thorough floor sequence using old fashioned (2lb) ankle weights to burn the hips and thighs like never before, heavy upper body and killer core work.

Volume 2 of The Signature Series addresses thoracic and rotational mobility right out of the gate to improve posture and muscle development offset by sitting.

This heated 50-minute workout has a slightly longer standing segment using medium weights, which provides a high intensity, low impact, sweat producing workout with no time to get bored!

You will feel power of weights combined with cardio body weight movements at it's best!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-19, 07:47 AM  
Chris T.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
Here is another newer clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfDbcRxrp2w

Also wanted to add her descriptions:

Volume 1 of The Signature Series is a 50-minute workout beginning with some of our best mobility sequences ever with emphasis on hip mobility.

The standing portion of the workout has a mix of 4-limb cardio with weights, traditional cardio and heavy strength training combos that offer little downtime.

The workout concludes with a thorough floor sequence using old fashioned (2lb) ankle weights to burn the hips and thighs like never before, heavy upper body and killer core work.

Volume 2 of The Signature Series addresses thoracic and rotational mobility right out of the gate to improve posture and muscle development offset by sitting.

This heated 50-minute workout has a slightly longer standing segment using medium weights, which provides a high intensity, low impact, sweat producing workout with no time to get bored!

You will feel power of weights combined with cardio body weight movements at it's best!
Thanks, Denise!! Anything that mentions better hip mobility and better posture, I definitely need! I sit too long at an office job + my long commute in the car.

I'm looking forward to getting these!!
Chris T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-19, 09:13 AM  
muggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
I don't know about "home movie" -- I imagine the final production will look way more polished than this, but...... I wouldn't buy it based on the set because it just looks too small and crowded. Those ones she did on the circular stage I can't stand because it looks like she's going to fall off and it distracts me. I guess sets do matter.
Oh my God...this is me. I feel restrained in my OWN movement when doing these because I feel like I might slip. Weird right? Makes me uneasy.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tracie long