Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-23-19, 06:30 AM  
Sara1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
That’s disappointing. When it happened to me, the replacement dvd worked.
Was that this same DVD?
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-19, 08:38 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1000 View Post
Was that this same DVD?
No. Sorry. Different series.
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-19, 02:03 PM  
Tammie M

I had the problem described with the Stacked Sets Upper dvd on the dvd player in my workout room. It is a VHS/DVD combo player. The disc played the main program properly on my other DVD player. I was able to use a premix on my workout player so I was happy. I did have some disc freezing problems with the Metabolic Blast disc. It happens with both players.
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-19, 07:14 PM  
Sara1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammie M View Post
I had the problem described with the Stacked Sets Upper dvd on the dvd player in my workout room. It is a VHS/DVD combo player. The disc played the main program properly on my other DVD player. I was able to use a premix on my workout player so I was happy. I did have some disc freezing problems with the Metabolic Blast disc. It happens with both players.
Tammie I think I have that same VHS/DVD combo. I do have a different DVD player in the living room but I didn't even try it because I would never work out in there. Fortunately I am happy with the premixes. Sorry about the Metabolic Blast.
Old 01-24-19, 10:49 PM  
ADoll

I tried Cardio Party yesterday for the first time and noticed it kept pausing and start again. I noticed most of my dvds have scratches on them. I’m going to have to check the other dvds and see how they play.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-19, 06:19 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

I haven't had any issues with any of my discs until Stacked Upper Body. I played with it extensively. If I try to go to any of the chapters in the 3rd section, it restarts the disc entirely (from the piracy warning). If I push play as if to play through, it starts in the middle of shoulders. I contacted SNM, got the same explanation, but they're sending me another disc. I only have one dvd player so I can't try it in another.
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-19, 07:50 PM  
Jenn R

My stacked upper body isn’t working either. Will check my other dvds and see if I have any other issues before contacting Cathe.
Jenn R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-19, 09:08 PM  
casey

My stacked upper body doesn't work either. I had to use a premix to do it. The chapter menu doesnt work at all. I don't want to use a different dvd player bc I have a workout room. I'm not moving all my weights. Maybe dvds are too much of a bother to produce?

I hope this is the only dvd with problems. I really enjoyed the workouts that I've done. I've done stacked upper body, pyramid lower body and stacked lower body so far.
casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-19, 08:48 AM  
Sara1000

It seems like they will end up having to redo the disc because how can they keep selling it like that?
Old 02-01-19, 04:57 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara1000 View Post
Please let us know!

Oh, I see they're going to send me one also - they will also send a return envelope so I can return the other one. They said if the problem is my player the new one won't work either. I suspect that's what will happen
I just discovered this problem with my Stacked UB this morning, much to my dismay, and customer service also told me the replacement will probably behave the same way. If I were in charge, I would be offering the download to the people who are reporting the problem -- save shipping costs and maybe you'll have a happier customer. I'm not even sure if I would be happier though, because I would have to figure out how to get it to play on my big TV and I have no idea how premixes behave when one has a download. But, it seems very silly to send a replacement disc that they know is going to have the same problem.

I only have one dvd player at this point -- it's a PS4. Just fyi...... I'm tempted to buy a new dvd player, but I don't want to buy one and still have the same problem.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe lite, itsyourdvdplayer, scratched dvds