Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-12-17, 04:16 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
Who knew the sale wasn't good through June 12th - but a part of June 12th. I finally went to order and the sale is over. Oh well - if anyone got Hammer & Chisel and doesn't want it - let me know!~
Those bimbos! I read on their website that it went through June 12. I guess I'll be waiting for the plyo mat to go on sale after all.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 05:16 PM  
Vantreesta

Grrrrrrrr
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 07:40 PM  
wishiwasinhawaii

I placed my order at around 2pm (EDT) today and had no problems. Guess I got in right before it closed? But I remember from past BB summer sales that they sometimes shut them down suddenly. Not sure if they run out of stock or if there's some other reason.

I got:

P90X3 hat for my brother for father's day that has been wanting
P90X Plus (been wanting to get that for a long time)
Cize shaker cup
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 08:02 PM  
violingal3

Oh darn!!!!!! Well, I thought I'd order tonight when I got home, guess I saved myself $100!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 09:23 PM  
jusca

I forgot where I saw it after I placed my order late last night but it said the sale would end at 12pm PST.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 10:01 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusca View Post
I forgot where I saw it after I placed my order late last night but it said the sale would end at 12pm PST.
the "apparel" seemed to still be on sale when Sue posted that the sale (on the DVDs) was over.

i didn't get an order confirmation yet (i also ordered yesterday, 7 AM Hawaii time), but don't remember any deadline - i probably didn't read it.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-17, 10:47 PM  
violingal3

I happened to still have my items in my shopping cart with the sale prices when I logged into my account, so I was able to place an order. Who knows with BB but we'll see...
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 01:01 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
Oh darn!!!!!! Well, I thought I'd order tonight when I got home, guess I saved myself $100!
Quote:
I happened to still have my items in my shopping cart with the sale prices when I logged into my account, so I was able to place an order. Who knows with BB but we'll see...
that's unhappy news turned into happy news.

i haven't ordered from them since last year - i can't even remember how long it takes to arrive or whether they even provide tracking.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 02:46 AM  
jusca

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
that's unhappy news turned into happy news.

i haven't ordered from them since last year - i can't even remember how long it takes to arrive or whether they even provide tracking.
Igot a shipping notice today. Fedex Smartpost with a tracking number. Supposedly it will be delivered by this coming Friday.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-17, 03:57 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
you're lucky! I had it in my cart, but they deleted it. Oh well - I'm glad you were able to get your stuff!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beachbody shipping, hammer and chisel