Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-21-17, 01:05 AM  
rheash92

Jessica Smith

Hi all
I'm looking for some new workouts. Should I get Jessica's walk Strong 1 system or should I get her newer ones - walk of belly fat, 5 mix and match miles and metabolism booster. I have her walk strong 2 DVDs. I want to do a rotation. Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-17, 08:15 AM  
gjv

Old 04-21-17, 08:30 AM  
cherimac

Are you looking specifically for walking workouts? I don't like walking workouts , but loved her 10 Pounds Down, Total Body Balance, and Barre DVD.
Old 04-21-17, 08:32 AM  
BunnyHop

Totalfitnessdvds has an older set of hers, Ultimate Workouts for Weight Loss.

Ultimate Workouts for Weight Loss 4 DVD Set (Cardio Abs, Total Body Balance, Walking for Weight Loss, Barre Fitness)

I mention it because you get a lot of bang for your buck, lots of workouts, lots of variety.

IIRC, they're a bit older, but still good workouts.
Old 04-21-17, 09:56 AM  
SuzieC

The nice thing about the Walk Strong workouts is they come with a calendar. But I don't think you can go wrong with any of her workouts. I just finished the rotation came with the Walk On Walk off the weight 4 DVD set, and it was a lot of fun. It increased my cardio capacity, for sure! I would have liked a little bit more focused toning (there is toning but it's incorporated into the walks).
I think the Walk Strong Set has more focused (non-walking) toning.
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-17, 10:42 AM  
cindyw75

I loved the Walk Strong Transformation system. I followed the calendar that came with it, and it completely changed my life. I had never done any rotations or scheduled workouts before, but that was a great introduction. It's a great mix of cardio, strength, and pilates-fusion workouts. I personally would get those.
cindyw75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-17, 11:15 AM  
wishiwasinhawaii

If you want to do a rotation, I would go with the Walk Strong 1 set. What I love about this set is Jessica came up with other free rotations after that one using WS1 as the base, but adding in her other DVDs, so you get a lot of options for the price.
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-17, 11:38 AM  
cindyw75

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiwasinhawaii View Post
If you want to do a rotation, I would go with the Walk Strong 1 set. What I love about this set is Jessica came up with other free rotations after that one using WS1 as the base, but adding in her other DVDs, so you get a lot of options for the price.
Yes! I followed her rotations quite a bit last year, then I started making my own rotations using her calendar as a guide. I still go back to the workouts quite a bit this year.
cindyw75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-17, 11:49 AM  
SuzieC

For those of you who have followed the walk strong system do,you feel you get enough toning in?
SuzieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-17, 11:58 AM  
Aunt Famous

I just got the new Metabolism Booster, and I have done the knee and upper body workouts. Both are terrific, and will get a lot of use.

AF

Check out my blog at www.typeALC.com
Aunt Famous is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith strength, metabolism booster, walk strong, walk strong 2