Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-16, 01:09 PM  
Jenmgo

I am enjoying the set.
I coach with beachbody and am
Running a healthy eating and workout group and I'm also running a
Group
Using hammer and chisel I love sagi too and he's constantly making me laugh with the stuff he says.
Autumn doesn't bother me. I'm too busy focusing on my moves and form so I don't notice her that much. I like the meal plan too
Jenmgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-16, 01:39 PM  
rheash92

Does anyone have a link to the rotation calenders? Thanks.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-16, 01:40 PM  
rheash92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmgo View Post
I am enjoying the set.
I coach with beachbody and am
Running a healthy eating and workout group and I'm also running a
Group
Using hammer and chisel I love sagi too and he's constantly making me laugh with the stuff he says.
Autumn doesn't bother me. I'm too busy focusing on my moves and form so I don't notice her that much. I like the meal plan too
If you are a coach you are required to have a disclaimer in the signature.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-16, 02:27 PM  
Jenmgo

I have tried multiple times to put a disclaimer
It shows in my profile and saved there
But anytime I post anything it doesn't show up.
Anyone know how to fix that?
I wasn't trying to advertise just wanted to add to the thread about my thoughts on the workout program
Old 01-09-16, 02:29 PM  
Jenmgo

I really like chisel balance and iso
Chisel
Strength so far. Chisel
Balance is very challenging and I'm an advanced exerciser.
I like a lot of the hammer workouts as well.
Both of the ten minute ab workouts see excellent as well
Old 01-09-16, 03:05 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmgo View Post
I have tried multiple times to put a disclaimer
It shows in my profile and saved there
But anytime I post anything it doesn't show up.
Anyone know how to fix that?
I wasn't trying to advertise just wanted to add to the thread about my thoughts on the workout program
You need to create a signature with your disclosure. Your signature shows up every time you post, whereas a profile is only visible if someone clicks on your username. To create a signature, go to My VF (top left of the page) and then choose Edit Signature from the menu of options.
Old 01-09-16, 03:36 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

I did Chisel Endurance today and it was another winner. The only thing I didn't like is that it was a circuit repeated twice. At the 15 minute mark you have to run through the same exercises again. I've gotten spoiled with no repeats lately with my workouts. I decided to do some of the exercises slightly differently the second time around to make it feel fresh and not so repetitive. For example, instead of doing the negative pull ups again I did negative inverted rows with my equalizer bars. Instead of chest presses on the ball I did chest fly's. When she used weight, I went with a slightly higher weight the second time around, etc. Just little twists to either make it more challenging on the second go around or just to keep it fresh. It was an excellent workout!

I added on this time (whereas with Iso Strength I was done when the 35 minutes were up!). I decided to add a little more lower body work so I did the "daisy duke lifted booty" workout from FitForceFX on youtube which was about 16 minutes. Then I did Ruthless Hardcore Circuit (just 15 minutes of it because I was DONE at that point! LOL). The whole thing came to just under an hour. I was feeling pretty cooked when I was done.
Old 01-09-16, 03:50 PM  
daisyfit

The deluxe dvds are wonderful apart from Sagi's 15 leg workout, I just don't like it but the other three are wonderful workouts
daisyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-16, 03:54 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
I did Chisel Endurance today and it was another winner. The only thing I didn't like is that it was a circuit repeated twice. At the 15 minute mark you have to run through the same exercises again. I've gotten spoiled with no repeats lately with my workouts. I decided to do some of the exercises slightly differently the second time around to make it feel fresh and not so repetitive. For example, instead of doing the negative pull ups again I did negative inverted rows with my equalizer bars. Instead of chest presses on the ball I did chest fly's. When she used weight, I went with a slightly higher weight the second time around, etc. Just little twists to either make it more challenging on the second go around or just to keep it fresh. It was an excellent workout!

I added on this time (whereas with Iso Strength I was done when the 35 minutes were up!). I decided to add a little more lower body work so I did the "daisy duke lifted booty" workout from FitForceFX on youtube which was about 16 minutes. Then I did Ruthless Hardcore Circuit (just 15 minutes of it because I was DONE at that point! LOL). The whole thing came to just under an hour. I was feeling pretty cooked when I was done.
Great ideas! I wish we didn't repeat, but I like your twists. I subbed Kettlebell swings for one of the moves. I honestly thought this one was on the "easier" side. I didn't add on yet, but may do some hdm later. Loved the workout though

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-16, 04:12 PM  
Jenmgo

Thank you!

Tags
autumn, hammer and chisel, sagi