Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-30-14, 04:47 PM  
CHAPLYN61

My goal is to finish my P90 rotation. When this is done, this will be the first time I have completed a full 90 day rotation. I am 7.5 weeks into it so far.
Old 11-30-14, 04:52 PM  
mjs2052

Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy902 View Post
What barre workouts have you been focusing on, and what results are you seeing? I miss the live PB classes I took earlier this year and I'm planning a buti/barre month....
I've been mostly using Suzanne Bowen's streaming with some Barre3 streaming thrown in here and there. My legs have never looked better and my butt is finally lifting. I just love my legs right now. My arms are becoming more defined and my core feels strong. I also really love that these workouts feel good to my body.

Melissa
mjs2052 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-14, 04:59 PM  
sciencelady

My goal for December is to obey my surgeon's post-op exercise limitations. Trying to keep the big picture view that rest is important now to allow proper healing. Practicing patience.... I'll be back to doing what I love exercise-wise come the end of December.
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-14, 05:10 PM  
aquakat

I'm shooting for a Classical Stretch episode most mornings and a Fe Fit or Firm or Jessica Smith workout most late afternoons. I will throw in some Zumba classes here and there too.
aquakat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-14, 05:14 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjs2052 View Post
I've been mostly using Suzanne Bowen's streaming with some Barre3 streaming thrown in here and there. My legs have never looked better and my butt is finally lifting. I just love my legs right now. My arms are becoming more defined and my core feels strong. I also really love that these workouts feel good to my body.
Awesome! I'm getting the barre 3 streaming deal tomorrow. Can't wait to do some.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goals