Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-29-12, 06:37 PM  
LeanneM

Thanks for all the links!!

I've been looking forward to these for so long that I'll be seriously disappointed if there are only three!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-12, 05:14 AM  
naturallove

According to the Facebook page, there will be four workouts, but one may be some set of add on (really Beachbody????), presumably a dance workout from what I could gather.
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-12, 08:22 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturallove View Post
According to the Facebook page, there will be four workouts, but one may be some set of add on (really Beachbody????), presumably a dance workout from what I could gather.
Thanks for posting this! I had asked them on their FB page about it, but didn't get an email notification that they had responded. I wonder what happened to the original set of eight workouts that they filmed in fall of 2010.

Edited to add: Here is what they said on FB: "- there are 4 workouts - 1 may be an exclusive, like the Secret Weapon - a workout on it's own bc it's very dancey (but you can take it to any samba club and own the floor!) - but the other 3 will definitely be together! Higher and Tighter will change the way you look at your bootay!"
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-12, 08:28 AM  
KellyMarie65

I'll have to watch the videos of this one. Will they have clips soon?
KellyMarie65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-12, 10:30 PM  
kitty12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Thanks for posting this! I had asked them on their FB page about it, but didn't get an email notification that they had responded. I wonder what happened to the original set of eight workouts that they filmed in fall of 2010.

Edited to add: Here is what they said on FB: "- there are 4 workouts - 1 may be an exclusive, like the Secret Weapon - a workout on it's own bc it's very dancey (but you can take it to any samba club and own the floor!) - but the other 3 will definitely be together! Higher and Tighter will change the way you look at your bootay!"
I looked for it on facebook earlier today and didn't see it. THanks for posting.
kitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-12, 01:41 AM  
Eibhinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyMarie65 View Post
I'll have to watch the videos of this one. Will they have clips soon?
They will have clips never, unless by clips you mean hard-sell infomercial presentations. That they will have. If I know beachbody, anyway.
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-12, 05:57 PM  
Donna D

One of the coaches on facebook said the master series is available now. I just sent an email to Mary to see if she has any info.

http://www.facebook.com/BrazilButtLift?ref=ts

Just checked the website - looks like it is available - http://www.teambeachbody.com/workout...-master-series
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-12, 06:06 PM  
Donna D

Brazil Butt Lift Master Series includes 3 advanced new workouts, plus the tools you need to sculpt lean, sexy muscle in just 30 days. With the Master Series, Leandro adds more tools, resistance, and angles to work multiple muscles at the same time and help you get your best overall bikini body ever.

Here's what you get with the Brazil Butt Lift Master Series Base Kit:

3 Advanced Workouts:

Bikini Body. Sculpt sexy muscles all over with hand weights and Leandro’s expert moves.

Higher & Tighter. Elevate your bum bum and trim your core with multiple cycles of advanced moves using the stability ball.

Ipanema Booty. Shape a firm, round booty using heavier ankle weights during intense sculpting on the stability ball.

Get tighter with 3 tools:

Stability Ball. Keeps you engaging your core with every move, for your ultimate bikini body.

Sculpting Guide. Follow Leandro's fitness and nutrition plan to succeed.

Master Series 30-Day Calendar. Leandro shows you which workout to do each day, plus a hybrid option that includes the original Brazil Butt Lift DVDs.
Old 09-20-12, 06:08 PM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
I hope it is sold without the stability ball!
Of course they had to include the stability ball!
Old 09-20-12, 06:10 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

The video clip says you get a bonus workout if you order from your BeachBody coach. I will wait to order from Mary whenever she has this available

Tags
bbl, bbl master series, brazil butt lift