Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-18-10, 05:49 AM  
CHAPLYN61

I have never done kettlebells but this thread is enticing me! For a free option, if you have exercise tv, Chris Freytag's 10lb Slimdown, lower body workout and total body blast, tighten and lifted my butt quite nicely. It looks very simple, but was harder than it looks if you do it like she does. I would do each of these workouts about 2 times a week each and pepper in the upper body workout ( which also engages the lower body too_).
CHAPLYN61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-10, 08:04 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMonkey View Post
Ok, what is Spongebob butt? Is it actually square?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nopKDuydRo

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-10, 10:46 AM  
Carolyn Smith

What is BBL?

TIA,
Old 08-18-10, 11:06 AM  
MARIKA

It's a BeachBody product called Brazilian Butt Lift. It consists of a few workouts that really target the glutes & not the quads. One of the best purchases I made!
Old 08-18-10, 11:39 AM  
Inchworm

Marika,

I was just curious if you use all of the workout in BBL. I love this set as well. My favorites are Bum Bum and High and Tight. I like doing one of the H & T as an add-on to other workouts sometimes. I only did Sculpt once and haven't really done the others.
Which workouts do you like from the set and how often or how are you using them? I make sure I do Bum Bum and High and Tight at LEAST once to 2 times a week, along with Bar Method and V-Core.

Kelly
Inchworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-10, 03:33 PM  
hotncmom

I'm not Marika but I recently got Brazil Butt Lift. I really like Bum Bum and High and Tight. I have never done the abs workout, since I read it was mostly crunches. I've done Cardio Axe twice and it's too easy, so I've been subbing other cardio. I'm on the verge of ordering Shaun T's Rockin Body to use for cardio, but I'm not sure if it's going to be hard enough. I do like Sculpt a lot and think it's a good upper body weight workout.

My favorite is H&T with the floor work.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-10, 06:42 PM  
GMonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue B View Post
Oh, yes. Do people's butt's look square from doing tall box climbs?
GMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-10, 12:46 AM  
zumzum

hotncmom- I used to have rockin' body and I would say that Cardio Axe is harder. You could modify up with it, but I thought it was too easy overall and I'm not a cardio junkie.

For the original poster--floor work in general really seems to round out my booty. I lovelovelove BBL's high&tight, but Tonique Mat and Winsor Pilates Buns and Thighs are also very good.
zumzum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-10, 08:04 AM  
CarlaVeg

ok This is funny and weird to talk about, but I'll tell you what I think!

Hands down BBL..... it's funny that you ask this today because I was thinking about it last night... I've been doing BBL for over 1 month now.... of course I have workout ADD and I can't stick to just one system, so I started adding P57 in the last week or so and I have done some other types of cardio, but anyways, my butt is REALLY rounded & lifted.... keep in mind, my butt is kind of big (kind of like J-Lo, but not as perfect of course LOL) But let me tell you that I am seeing great results with BBL.... However, I haven't seem much results on the saddle bag area, as far as reduction, I guess I need to really lose body fat.... but when it comes to lifting the butt and making it rounder, BBL works like a charm!!!!!! LOL!

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
butt, glutes, kettlebells, pilates band, spongebob butt