Smile

Hats or Gray Away spray. 😊
Daffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-20, 03:26 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
I'm thankful my hairdresser has a few clients she does in her home salon. I had mine highlighted and cut on Saturday.
You’re braver than I am!
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-20, 12:00 AM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

I'm 43 and I have a few gray hairs mostly hidden under my fringe. My gray hairs started where the sun don't shine a couple of years ago For what's on my head, I haven't been doing much except using Aveda's Black Malva shampoo and conditioner once or twice a week. Don't know if it makes a difference but they are good products anyway. Given all the real problems we have in this world, I'm not going add this to the list
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-20, 06:02 AM  
TracyQ

I was at CVS yesterday picking up something for my elderly aunt. There was a woman there looking for a thermometer (sold out). She started talking to me and said she also need to buy hair dye. She said it was the first time she was going to try DIY dying. Then she looked at my hair (I stopped dying 6-years ago) and said maybe I should just grow it out like yours. It looks beautiful. I told her I thought she should try it.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-20, 07:45 AM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
You’re braver than I am!
Me too! Several years ago I got the the WORST sinus infection after going to a salon that was new to me and the hairdresser was sick. Never again!!!

I was in desperate need of a hair cut before all of this began. I imagine it will be a long time before I can get a hair cut. And I do have at home hair dye, but I'm giving my hair a break. I don't have a lot of gray hair and maybe now is the time to just let it go natural. I've been wearing my hair in a pony tail a lot more these days because I find I touch my face more when my hair is down and I have to move my hair away from my face.

Tags
aging, ellen barrett, going gray, gray hair, grey hair, hair