Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-06, 07:02 PM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Gotta sing praises for Cathe's new series

Hi Everyone,

I've been in somewhat of a workout slump since work started up again in August (I'm a teacher.) I've been working out consistantly since then, but joylessly (is that a word?) I had preordered the new Cathe's when the preorder first started, then cancelled around January when there seemed to be mixed messages about the status of the workouts. I re-preordered in July and I am so glad I did. This series is, simply put, a total blast. I've never really gotten into circuit workouts but now I'm loving them. I did a few weeks of the series when I first got it, then felt like I was losing some upper body strength. Now I throw in the upper body premix of Muscle Endurance instead of the weight work for Body Max 2 and I'm good to go. I'm actually looking forward to working out...not dreading it. This is a huge relief for me - I was getting worried that working out wasn't fun for me anymore.

I'm even pulling out some old Cathe's that I haven't done in awhile and feel like I'm rediscovering her all over again.

Does anyone else feel the same about this series?

Linda
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-06, 07:10 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Yes!

I absolutely this series! I can't wait for the remade versions so I can enjoy them without sound issues and freezing. I've only done only a few premixes but really enjoy them. I was even thinking of pulling out her older step workouts and doing them again!!

Denise
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-06, 07:54 PM  
CarlaVeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R
I absolutely this series! I can't wait for the remade versions so I can enjoy them without sound issues and freezing. I've only done only a few premixes but really enjoy them. I was even thinking of pulling out her older step workouts and doing them again!!

Denise
Hiya!!

I was planning on getting a couple of the new Cathe but I better wait for the remade... when are they supposed to be out?

TIA,

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-06, 07:57 PM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Carla - There was a post on Cathe's website today that they're either shipping them out already or getting ready to ship them out. I'm sure there will be posts on her site about ordering the remade dvds.

Denise - I'm with you on the premix thing. There are so many that I want to try but I'm enjoying the workouts so much as they are written. I have done a couple premixes for Drill Max and they were great.

Linda
Old 12-13-06, 09:26 PM  
gigi

I agree, this is an awesome series!!! Total fun.
Old 12-13-06, 10:14 PM  
jordan

I gotta chime in and say that I'm also having a blast with these new w/o's. I'm working my way through the premixes. I usually don't try all the premixes, but I just can't help myself.

Linda, I'm happy to hear that you're having a blast.
jordan
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-06, 07:49 AM  
Cowgirl32

You enablers you!!
Cowgirl32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-06, 02:39 PM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

jordan - thanks! I enjoyed reading your description of Scrambled Eggs. That is high on my list to try. Maybe for my Sunday workout this week. Tomorrow is Butts and Gutts. Yesterday was Drill Max, which I think is my favorite, although it's hard judge because there are so many aspects of each workout that I enjoy. And let's not forget about Cardio Fusion...WOW!

Cowgirl, what can I say? Sometimes I feel the need to give back some of the "encouragement" that these wonderful VFers have given me over the years.

Gigi - I think "total fun" sums it up nicely!

Linda
Old 12-14-06, 03:06 PM  
daisyduke

How have your results been? Thanks for sharing!
daisyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-06, 04:16 PM  
nancyrip

Absolutely agree!!!

I entirely agree. Cathe seems to be having more fun with these workouts and so am I!!!

Nancy
nancyrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sash series