Old 12-07-06, 08:33 PM  
ltlangeli

Smile Cathe's New Series DVD Replacement Update - 12/7

Here you go folks!

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?a...id=69734&page=
Old 12-08-06, 06:33 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I hope we get them by the new year, wishful thinking on my part......

I really want to work these into a "new years" rotation and not have to worry about the freezing issue. I've done several and have to stop, fast forward, etc to get past the freeze so this will be nice to enjoy the workouts as intended!!

Denise
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-06, 07:26 AM  
Rhonda

I didn't get these but does anyone know why Cathe has such a problem with getting DVDs made? There are so many instructors who do this and have no problems but it seems the last couple of batches Cathe has done has had problems.

Just curious,
Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-06, 08:24 AM  
SpiritYogi

Rhonda,

I think it has something to do with the fact that she layers her DVDs and has so many premixes. I could be totally wrong though.........
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-06, 08:31 AM  
Flutterby

Well, I have discovered that all my new Cathe DVDs have a little blip in them in the usual reported spots, but I haven't checked the Cardio Fusion one yet...does that one have problems as well? I could totally live with the little freeze because my player resumes play within seconds, but heck if she's going to replace them at no cost to me...BRING IT ON !

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" -Adam Savage

"The fact that we are so different is our strength." - Jamie Hyneman
Flutterby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-06, 09:40 AM  
DRD0

Yes Cardio Fusion has a blip as well. I am finding these blips more annoying as I use these work-outs, so I am very glad they are getting replaced. I think they try to use the latest greatest in technology, and with anything new, there is bound to be problems. Too bad at such a scale though.
DRD0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-06, 10:39 AM  
mtnmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flutterby
but I haven't checked the Cardio Fusion one yet...does that one have problems as well?
Yep, in the third power circuit of Body Max 2. Since my Body Max 2 disk freezes on the 4th circuit, I was hoping I could do the entire power circuit section off of the Cardio Fusion disk. But it wasn't meant to be. My player completely stops at the freezes and I have to chapter-forward to restart. I wish it was just a little stutter!
Old 12-08-06, 11:55 AM  
cooldham

HI everyone - I'm a little behind on what's going on with the new Cathe DVDs. I haven't even used mine yet because I've been so busy. Do you have to report a problem to get the replacement set, or is everyone going to get a replacement set? I'm worried that I'll find problems when I finally get around to using these but it will be too late!
cooldham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-06, 12:35 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Quote:
Do you have to report a problem to get the replacement set, or is everyone going to get a replacement set?
Everyone who bought the DVDs is getting replacements - you don't have to do anything.

I'll be so happy when the replacements are mailed. I haven't done any of the workouts more than once after discovering the freezes because it annoys me so much to have the workouts' rhythm broken up like that. I can get enthusiastic all over again when the new problem-free DVDs are here.
Old 12-08-06, 09:19 PM  
swankyswimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10
Everyone who bought the DVDs is getting replacements - you don't have to do anything.
I bought mine from Collage...are they going to be mailing them out automatically or will I have to pay for postage to return them to collage first?
swankyswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sash series