Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-06, 05:01 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue B
I would think that once the replacements are sent out, there will be lots of defective CArdio Fusions for SASE, because they would not have to be sent back since they were free, right?
I would think they should all be sent back, especially since one free workout is being replaced by another free workout. Also, I'm sure SNM/Cathe don't want defective DVD's circulating around. I know this is not going to be controlled 100%, but I can see why they would want all the original's mailed back.
Old 12-07-06, 05:03 PM  
gigi

Cardio Fusion is fun, fun, fun and you will enjoy it if you end up purchasing it. I may try the 80 min. premix tonight!!! It has become my favorite cardio workout, replacing Imax 3 and High Intensity Step Mix...but they follow closely behind it!
Edited to add what CF consists of since there are no clips:
WU
BM2 Finished Combos
LIC Bonus Combo
BM2 Power Circuits (no weights)
Six Drill Max Drills
Stretch
Old 12-07-06, 05:04 PM  
~^~RedFlame~^~
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi
I would think they should all be sent back, especially since one free workout is being replaced by another free workout. Also, I'm sure SNM/Cathe don't want defective DVD's circulating around. I know this is not going to be controlled 100%, but I can see why they would want all the original's mailed back.
Provided that THEY cover the postage, of course!

Proud GRADUATE of P90X!! TWICE Class 2007&2008!!
Burn Burn BUUUUURRRRRNNNN!

One's main goal in life is to give birth to oneself.
If you are not busy being born, you are busy dying!
~^~RedFlame~^~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 05:07 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~^~RedFlame~^~
Provided that THEY cover the postage, of course!
I believe they stated that they were sending envelopes for all the DVD's...I'm assuming they are sending for all 5 workouts...I just assumed this as a given...never thought about it not applying b/c it was free. We shall see...it would be fun to give away and make someone's day!
Old 12-07-06, 07:04 PM  
mtnmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi
I believe they stated that they were sending envelopes for all the DVD's...I'm assuming they are sending for all 5 workouts...I just assumed this as a given...never thought about it not applying b/c it was free. We shall see...it would be fun to give away and make someone's day!
True. But has it either been stated or implied that if the DVDs weren't sent back, then you would be charged for the second set? Being that Cardio Fusion was free, would they then charge you the current retail price?

I'm also hoping that somehow the labels on this second set identify them as being the remakes. Otherwise, how could you be assured that you weren't buying or trading for a defective one? Clearly some of these defective disks have already been re-sold. Will they find their way back to eBay?
Old 12-07-06, 07:31 PM  
~^~RedFlame~^~
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmom
I'm also hoping that somehow the labels on this second set identify them as being the remakes. Otherwise, how could you be assured that you weren't buying or trading for a defective one? Clearly some of these defective disks have already been re-sold. Will they find their way back to eBay?
Hugely important!!!

Proud GRADUATE of P90X!! TWICE Class 2007&2008!!
Burn Burn BUUUUURRRRRNNNN!

One's main goal in life is to give birth to oneself.
If you are not busy being born, you are busy dying!
~^~RedFlame~^~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 07:46 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmom
True. But has it either been stated or implied that if the DVDs weren't sent back, then you would be charged for the second set? Being that Cardio Fusion was free, would they then charge you the current retail price?

I don't think anyone has implied or stated that anyone will be charged. If Cathe/SNM have implied or stated this, I've missed it.
Old 12-08-06, 09:56 AM  
Kathryn
VF Supporter

Quote:
I would think that once the replacements are sent out, there will be lots of defective CArdio Fusions for SASE, because they would not have to be sent back since they were free, right?
I assume they will all have to be sent back (because SNM doesn't want them out there).

2010 season speed-walking 5K PR: 35:47
2011 season race-walking 5K PR: 34:42
Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-06, 10:18 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn
I assume they will all have to be sent back (because SNM doesn't want them out there).
But they were FREE! If I get something for free, I can do what I want with it. They can bill people who don't send back the other DVDs, I suppose, but they are going to have a hard time insisting that all the free CFs get returned, especially the ones that have been sold.

What do the lawyers on here have to say about this? Can a company demand a "gift" back?

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-06, 10:44 AM  
mtnmom

Quote:
What do the lawyers on here have to say about this? Can a company demand a "gift" back?
I'm not a lawyer, but if they send a replacement that has a retail value, then I think they could demand that they get a copy in return - or bill you for the new one.

Tags
cardio fusion, sash series