Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-06, 10:32 AM  
Kathryn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~^~RedFlame~^~
And the only way they could have it is if they got it FREE! OH good grief, I would not reward that kind of greed anyway!

And to top it off, the DVD is defective just like the others, so it may freeze on some players, may have no sound on others, or may develop problems later on.

(In all fairness, though, it's not the sellers that are driving up the prices on Ebay. It's the people who are bidding to keep driving the price up.)

As for the choreo, the only segment that jumps right in and would be difficult to learn without having done the workout it came from is the 'finished product' segment from BMax2. The other segments are more thoroughly cued and easier to follow.

2010 season speed-walking 5K PR: 35:47
2011 season race-walking 5K PR: 34:42
Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 11:08 AM  
roz

Mine freezes in that same place on Body Max 2 and consequently, Cardio Fusion.
Forgot to add-- I really like Cardio Fusion but I do not do the Drill Max part, so I cannot say I've done the actual workout, just the all step remix.
roz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 11:21 AM  
~^~RedFlame~^~
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn
(In all fairness, though, it's not the sellers that are driving up the prices on Ebay. It's the people who are bidding to keep driving the price up.)
Good point!

Proud GRADUATE of P90X!! TWICE Class 2007&2008!!
Burn Burn BUUUUURRRRRNNNN!

One's main goal in life is to give birth to oneself.
If you are not busy being born, you are busy dying!
~^~RedFlame~^~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 11:27 AM  
mj476

I have not had any problems with any of Cathe's DVDs including Cardio Fusion. It has the bonus segment from Low Impact Circuit (the best segment IMO), the 6 drills from Drill Max (not complicated, all athletic, functional fitness type stuff) and Body Max 2 steps and blasts. None of the choreography in any of her new series seems complicated to me. She does a lot of around the worlds. I would rate it all as moderate choreography. If you've done Cathe before, you shouldn't have a problem but you might want to preview it first before you do it since these are the final segments not broken down at all.
mj476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 11:39 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
And to top it off, the DVD is defective just like the others, so it may freeze on some players, may have no sound on others, or may develop problems later on.
I would think that once the replacements are sent out, there will be lots of defective CArdio Fusions for SASE, because they would not have to be sent back since they were free, right?

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 11:52 AM  
roz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj476
I have not had any problems with any of Cathe's DVDs including Cardio Fusion. It has the bonus segment from Low Impact Circuit (the best segment IMO), the 6 drills from Drill Max (not complicated, all athletic, functional fitness type stuff) and Body Max 2 steps and blasts. None of the choreography in any of her new series seems complicated to me. She does a lot of around the worlds. I would rate it all as moderate choreography. If you've done Cathe before, you shouldn't have a problem but you might want to preview it first before you do it since these are the final segments not broken down at all.
Actually, I would almost rate the segment from LIC on CF as "nearly basic". I have to say, when doing Cardio Fusion yesterday I thought that there really was not much choreography in this segment for a bonus cardio segment. Actually, that is the way I felt about LIC in general-- it needed more combinations.
I actually found the Power Circuits choreography more interesting.
roz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 12:18 PM  
Getfit

An auction for cardio fusion did close today for $28. The winner was a buyer from Australia. Sometime people out of the US are willing to pay higher costs for an item because a lot of vendors do not sell items beyond the US and the Canadian border.
Getfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 01:41 PM  
Mandy

You will be able to buy Cardio Fusion through SNM

Cathe was asked if you could eventually buy Cardio Fusion. This was her answer:

"Thank you for your interest and yes, we will be offering the Cardio Fusion DVD for purchase. We have not been able to concentrate on any of the details regarding that right now since our priority is getting to the route of the current disc problem. When we have more information regarding Cardio Fusion we will definitely share it with you. Thanks for asking and nighty night

"Once we begin to sell Cardio Fusion it will be available to anyone and everyone just the way all of our other DVD's are. Take care!"

Here is the link of the whole thread

http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?a...ng_type=search
Old 12-07-06, 01:51 PM  
CatalinaDA

Quote:
In all fairness, though, it's not the sellers that are driving up the prices on Ebay. It's the people who are bidding to keep driving the price up.
I agree. I certainly wouldn't mind having something worth money on eBay, since all I have sold lost major value.

Perhaps they are hoping the DVDs will work for some buyers. I noticed this with Turbo Jam too. A lot of sellers were listing the first series' individual DVDs that had flaws. And they went for a LOT of money! Like $30 for just Learn & Burn.
CatalinaDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 02:22 PM  
mtnmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by roz
Mine freezes in that same place on Body Max 2 and consequently, Cardio Fusion.
Really? My Body Max 2 freezes on the 4th power circuit. So I think, "Great, I can get around that by playing the power circuit on the Cardio Fusion disk!" 'Twas not to be though, because on Cardio Fusion, it freezes on the 3rd circuit! But at least now I have an idea what the choreography is for all the segments. Once the replacements are sent, I can do them in one continuous flow!

Tags
cardio fusion, sash series