Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-06, 01:03 PM  
Sandi M
VF Supporter

Favorite new Cathe DVD?

I don't know if this thread already exists, and if so, please point me to it. I'm assuming that all preorders have been received, and many of you have tried some portion of all the workouts.

What is your favorite of the new Cathe's, and why?

Mine is BodyMax2. The step work is fun, the strength work is to the point, and the abs workout is thorough. Cathe and crew seem like they are really enjoying themselves. I love the brown/turquoise combo (I even went out and bought a turquoise top to wear with my brown pants).

I'm not sure if I'll get to do the full workout very often, but the premixes will be fun to try over the next few weeks.

Sandi
Sandi M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-06, 01:22 PM  
ponytail

I love all five. I truly do. And my favorite changes daily, but I'd have to say Body Max 2. The cardio is so fun, the premixes are genius, and I love that the upper body work is so effective for being so short.

Cardio Fusion, Drill Max, Butts & Guts, and Low Impact Circuit are truly close seconds, imho.

I really, really like this series.
ponytail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-06, 01:41 PM  
Barb
VF Supporter

I guess Body Max 2 is, but it's a hard call because I love all of them except for Drill Max. I think I like Body Max the most because it is so versatile, but Butts & Guts is super excellent too and so is LIC.

I am very happy with this new collection!!! I think Cathe did a wonderful job!
Barb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-06, 01:53 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I like LIC the best because she keeps it low impact, but it's still a vigorous workout. However, the music in Body Max 2 is a lot better. I too, like them all.
Old 11-14-06, 01:54 PM  
roz

I have only tried Body max 2, Cardio Fusion, and Low Impact Step. I have not opened the others. I plan to sell them. I have not done any workout in its entirety.
My favorite so far is Body Max 2. I think it has fun choreography and the music is better than LIC, in my opinion. I like the abs from LIC better, however.
I'm curious to see how many people say Drill Max is their favorite as it does not seem to have as many positive reviews.
roz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-06, 02:10 PM  
hedygs
VF Supporter

Body Max2 is my favorite. I really, really disliked Drill Max. Enough that I couldn't finish it...twice. I seem to be in the minority on that one though. Overall I'm not taken with this series.
hedygs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-06, 03:01 PM  
Missiscipi

My favorite is a cross between Body Max2 and Drill Max -LIC is next then B&G
Missiscipi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-06, 03:33 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

I can't decide yet.
-- I like BM2 because it's such a solid workout
-- I have so much fun with DM; I like functional-type exercises
-- but I desperately need hamstring work & B&G certainly delivers! I think this one is my favorite
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-06, 04:22 PM  
gigi

Hard to say, but if I HAD to choose today:
Cardio Fusion, Butts & Guts, BM 2, DM with LIC coming in as a close second....I really can't decide!!!
Old 11-14-06, 04:25 PM  
fitnancy

Tough question! I think if I had to choose, I'd say BodyMax 2 is my favorite. If you do it as presented, you feel like such a workout stud! If you don't have that kind of time or energy, there are great premix options. I also love Butts & Guts, but I'm a sick person who enjoys long, challenging leg workouts. I thought Drill Max was a great workout - different from most of what I have. I like LIC, too. It gave me an excellent workout without beating up my knees too bad. I know I'll like them all a lot better when I get my replacement DVDs - I'm having all the freezing/sound problems everyone has mentioned.
fitnancy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sash series