Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-27-05, 10:09 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Faith Scarinzi and Becky Chamberlain

Whatever happened to these two? I really liked their one-shot CIAs.

I'd like to know how Franny is doing, too.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 10:15 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Charlotte Williams

She is absolutely terrific. I only have two of her videos: Love Your Body and Streamlined Fitness. They were produced by Greg. I don't understand why she never developed more of a following at VF and elsewhere.
Old 10-27-05, 10:18 AM  
Stevie W
VF Supporter

faith scarinzi
lisa gaylord
a few other from early cia days
Stevie
Stevie W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 10:22 AM  
mel VF

What about Jennifer Mills Palmer? I know that a lot of VFers feel that she TIFTs too much, but I think she is a hoot. I would love to have something more recent from her. (Anybody have any opinions about her Sara City workouts? I know the production values aren't supposed to be that great, but I could overlook that, I think.)

I wish that Cynthia Kereluk was still filming. She is so wholesome and genuine. Nope, not "throwing up in a bucket" intense, nowhere near that, but she was great for beginners and light days.
mel VF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 10:36 AM  
dixie

I wish that Cynthia Kereluk was still filming. She is so wholesome and genuine. Nope, not "throwing up in a bucket" intense, nowhere near that, but she was great for beginners and light days.[/QUOTE]

I started out with her, I think she is really great! She came across as very genuine, and sweet.
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 11:36 AM  
Cxg

[QUOTE=Helen]Franny has her own website. By the looks of it she's only done 4 videos and is currently an instructor at CRUNCH in Boston.

Hi: Franny was actually working as a director at Crunch Boston. I had auditioned with her for a job there. She was great to audition for.

I don't really know her, but was told that she was struggling with a chronic illness. I felt so badly when I heard that. I hope she is able to make a return.

Cynthia in Boston
Cxg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 11:39 AM  
Diavolobella
VF Supporter

Aileen Sheron

I'd really like to see some more videos by Aileen. I still love Weight Watchers Low Impact Aerobics. The last time I heard anything from her was when I saw her at Fact Fest in Chicago and that's been years ago. She was so nice!

Considering how close it is to Halloween, I may have to pull out WWLIA, just so I can do "spoooooky fingers!"

"We all want the looooove...without the handles!" Tracy Effinger

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Diavolobella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 11:49 AM  
Messe

Joan:

Aileen Sheron has filmed some workouts for Power Systems (or at least that's the only place I've ever seen them): www.power-systems.com

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 12:05 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spottyd
I have a whole set of old Nautilus workout VHS tapes, and one of the leads is Stacey Benson- she is GREAT! The outfits are really outdated, and the routines can be a bit repetitive, but I still pull them out because I enjoy her workouts so much!
I've "googled" her, and NOTHING. I wonder whatever happened to her?
I thought I was the only person in VF Land who loved these videos. I still have my tapes! I've been looking for cardio to rotate with my yoga and YBBs and Pilates - you have inspired me to dig in the back of the cabinet and dust these off.

I used to do the tapes at 5:00 a.m. My grammar school son, who I thought was sleeping, remembers the music of each one to this day!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 01:19 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I think they're still in Mechanicsville, Va.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale K.
Has anyone heard anything from Shannon and Allison (the "Anderson sisters")? I really enjoyed their CIA videos.
I think they're still at their gym i Mechanicsville, Va. I hope to visit it someday & take a live class. I know they are active in DCAC, because they were listed as the promoters, I think, according to the e-mail I got this year for the big Wash.,D.C. convention that happens every year.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deborah crocker, esquire, instructors, marian ramaikas