Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-27-05, 06:58 AM  
Joanna
VF Supporter

Whatever happened to....

Anyone have an instructor they would like to check up on? Maybe someone has information they can share on some gone-but-not-forgotten instructors who have not been buzzed about much lately. Myself, I would love to find out whatever happened to...

Gay Gasper.

I used to love her Lean Body Routine, and Fat-Burning for Dummies was pretty good. What has she done since then? Does she have anything new coming out? Whatever happened to her, anyway?

So that's my question Any answers? Or does anyone else want to ask about an instructor they have been missing lately?

Joanna
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 07:39 AM  
kirstyscooby
VF Supporter

Franny....where are you??? I adored Cardio Parties and then her CIA 2202? workouts.
Old 10-27-05, 08:00 AM  
Helen

Franny has her own website. By the looks of it she's only done 4 videos and is currently an instructor at CRUNCH in Boston.

Two Workouts With a Vengeance;
All-Out High/Low and Step;
Two Non-Stop Workouts and
Cardio Parties.

For Gay, I found two sites that weren't about exercise reviews: this one and this one
The latter one has current dates of her workshops for Fitness Instructor Training.
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 08:12 AM  
Deanna
VF Supporter

A number of months ago, I tried to contact Franny (my niece was graduating from BU and I thought I might squeeze in a live Franny class while we were in Boston). I emailed her through her web site, I emailed Laura Harper hoping she might pass my message on to Franny, and I emailed Franny using the AOL address she lists at the end of her videos. Sigh, I never heard one word from her. I know the last we heard from her at VF was to tell us of her illness...I surely hope everything is ok with her? I'd love to hear something, anything, about her.

I recently attended Midwest Mania and took a live Gay Gasper class. Isn't she producing most of her videos with the Sara City folks these days? I'm not sure on that though.
Old 10-27-05, 08:26 AM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

Gay Gasper will be filming with Greg Twombly for his next series.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 08:42 AM  
acescholar

Maybe someone out there has an answer to this:

I really enjoyed Sherri Jackquelyn's Fit to Kick, and I was hoping she'd make an even more advanced kickboxing workout. I just traded for her other CIA kickboxing. I haven't seen much about her. Anyone know anything! Thanks.
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 08:46 AM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

Sherri Jacquelyn is doing something for Greg Twombly's next series. It sounded like it was just a segment, but I'm hoping I read it wrong, because I would like a full-length workout from her. Since Kimberly Spreen is doing a kickboxing workout, several people have requested that Greg also put Fit to Kick and Boxing Body TKO (Debbie Burns) on the same DVD. I hope people will go over to the Forum and voice their support.

Any word from Ginette DesLauriers?
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 08:52 AM  
spottyd

Stacey Benson

I have a whole set of old Nautilus workout VHS tapes, and one of the leads is Stacey Benson- she is GREAT! The outfits are really outdated, and the routines can be a bit repetitive, but I still pull them out because I enjoy her workouts so much!
I've "googled" her, and NOTHING. I wonder whatever happened to her?
spottyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 09:06 AM  
Gale K.
VF Supporter

Has anyone heard anything from Shannon and Allison (the "Anderson sisters")? I really enjoyed their CIA videos.
Gale K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 09:29 AM  
acey

Maybe BB subscribers know the answer to this--is Debbie Siebers going to make any more workouts? I want more Slim Series!

Tags
deborah crocker, esquire, instructors, marian ramaikas