Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-05, 07:38 AM  
Janzia
VF Supporter

Thumbs up Canbfit.com Customer Service

I wanted to tell everyone about the great cs I recieved from www.canbfit.com (Kimberly Spreen). I placed an order last Monday for Box-N-Flow, Play Ball, and her CIA dvd. She emailed herself thanking me for my purchase and told me when my order would be shipped. I sent her an email back saying thanks for letting me know and that I really enjoyed her as instructor. She actually emailed me back thanking me for the compliment!

Anyways, I recieved my order on Friday but unfortunately the spindle that holds the dvd in place in my Box-N-Flow dvd had broken so the dvd came loose and was pretty scratched up. I previewed it and it seemed to play fine but I worried about long term usage of it. I emailed Kimberly, told her my problem and asked if I could have a replacement copy sent. She promptly replied apologizing and said that she would have one shipped out the next day and to let her know how I liked the workouts once I tried them. This was just yesterday so of course I haven't recieved my replacement yet but I have no doubt that I will, as the cs so far has been top notch.

I just wanted to my share my experience since it seems like good cs is hard to come by these days. I will definitely order from Kimberly again !

Jeanette

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."~John "the Penguin" Bingham
Janzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 08:43 AM  
Lissa

Kimberly is an awesome person. I ordered Triple Threat from her and it got lost after my mailwoman scanned the delivery confirmation. Kimberly sent me out a new one. Awesome customer service and very personable also.

~Lissa
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-05, 08:49 AM  
Messe

I agree, her customer service is great. And now that I know she's selling her SCW and CIA workouts on her site, I'll be making another purchase, probably this very day.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
good customer service