Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-30-05, 03:52 PM  
ReShapingMe

List your Rebounding Workout Videos (or DVDs)

I don't have nor have I seen any of these so I am curious about how many choices there are out there on the videos! I have a rebounder that has made it's way back into the garage, perhaps it might make it's way back out!
ReShapingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 04:17 PM  
Phantom4u

A good place to check is Bouncewell.com. They have a large selection of rebounder dvds. There is also Urbanrebounder.com

I personally have G-Force with Tracy Long and Compilation 1 & 2 from J.B. Berns Urban Rebounder set.
Phantom4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 04:29 PM  
isa

You can find more information in Nancy´s "Everything Rebounding thread: link

Femke
isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 04:36 PM  
ReShapingMe

I was hoping for a list of what people here were using...??
Old 01-30-05, 04:48 PM  
Lissa

Right now, my favorite rebounding DVD is Urban Rebounding Advanced workout with J.B. Berns. I love that workout.

I also have:
~G-Force with Tracie (when I try this again, I plan on fast-forwarding through the weight segments and doing pure rebounding.)

~UR Kick Bound (I tried this a couple of weeks ago and I wasn't too impressed, but I plan on giving it another shot some other time.)

~UR Interval Bound (I like this one more than Kick Bound.)

I also have UR Intermediate workout on its way to me. I'm anxious to get that one a try.

You can also use non-rebounder workouts on the rebounder, such a Leslie Sansone's workouts. I did her "Walk and Jog" workout on there and thought it made the workout more intense.

Hope that helps!
~Lissa
Lissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 04:50 PM  
ReShapingMe

tanx, that's what I was looking for.
and by UR, do you mean Urban Rebound?
Old 01-30-05, 04:54 PM  
horsemom2

Starbound & The Kukuwa Dance Workouts

I am too much of a variety junkie to stick to rebounder specific workouts but of all of them, Starbound was the most refreshing and enjoyable.

Barb S
whose current favorite workout on the rebounder are the Kukuwa Dance Workouts...great rebounder friendly moves, music and the most amazing instructor to date IMHO
http://www.lacd.net/Order%20videos_&_cds.htm
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 05:54 PM  
new2me

I use the UR Compilation disks 1, 2 and 3 (my favorite is disk 3 which has Interval Bound, Latin Bound, Kick Bound and Old Fashioned Hi-Lo--love all four of those workouts) and FitPrime's G-Force, plus have tried a few non-rebounding specific workouts (like Leslie Sansone and George Foreman) on mine as well.

ETA: I have also done P90X's PlyoX mostly on the rebounder and do all the P90X warm-ups on the rebounder.

The sudden precious moments in life need to be recognized for the unique periods they are, not wasted by wishing for something else. Edith Schaeffer
new2me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 06:10 PM  
glavtx
VF Supporter

Champion Rebounding and Champion Rebounding Supersets by Jerry James are also great rebounder specific workouts.

I agree with the others: G-Force, Starbound, Leslie Sansones and George's walking workouts done on tje rebounder with light weights, and if you've noticed anything I've posted since trying them - Kukuwa's workouts, too

If the only prayer you say in your life is Thank You, that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

It is our resistance to things as they are that causes most unhappiness.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your
strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no
reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh
glavtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-05, 06:13 PM  
getstrong

I have Beginner, Intermediate, and Interval Bound from UR, and G-Force. I don't use them much, just the moves. I use Leslie Sansone, but mostly just about anything with a good beat, including CDs or nothing at all, while watching TV or previewing a new workout.

The rebounder freed me to do what I feel like, and as long as my HR is in zone, I don't get too concerned about how closely I follow the instructor. I carry that attitude over to regular workouts, like step; if I don't get the move, it's ok as long as I get the aerobic effect.
getstrong is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rebounder friendly, rebounding