Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-03, 12:18 PM  
Rachel*Jacobs

Question Where is best place to buy Crunch Time?

I have been thinking of buying Fit Primes new video with Susan Harris "Crunch Time" and I am wondering where is the best place to buy it from? How is Fit Prime for service? How long does it take to receive it? How do they usually ship out - by FedEx, UPS or USPS? I am just full of questions. haha

Thanks! Rachel
Rachel*Jacobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-03, 01:43 PM  
maitai

I want to know too, but I WILL NOT buy from FitPrime...
Anyone? Anyone?
maitai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-03, 01:50 PM  
Barb
VF Supporter

I have ordered from FitPrime several times and have never had any problems. My understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) is that most people had problems with pre-orders, not regular orders.

My last order was for G-Force and I received it in about 5 days. I received an email acknowledgement immediately and a follow up receipt email about one day later. I thought the service was excellent.

If you are totally opposed to buying from FitPrime, you should call Collage and see if they're going to carry Susan's workout. You could also try the ya ya swap or the trades here.
Barb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-03, 02:10 PM  
Debs

CKSales.com

You can get Crunch Time from CKSales.com.
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-03, 05:46 AM  
jeanniem
VF Supporter

I have never had an issue ordering from FP and I have every single FP and I have bought a lot of them for gifts for my sisters. You could try ebay if you really don't want to order from FP.
jeanniem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-03, 09:52 AM  
rebeccameredith

Same for me, no problems ordering from FitPrime - I never did any of the pre-orders - from my understanding also, that is where the problems came in. I ordered Crunch Time from FitPrime the same day I ordered another tape from Collage, the Crunch Time came one day before the video from Collage i.e. one week exactly.
rebeccameredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-03, 10:39 AM  
Tait
VF Supporter

I just placed an order with FitPrime and got it within 5 days. I have never had a problem ordering from them. BTW, Tee emailed me today in response to an inquiry I had about Floor Burn with Susan Harris -- it will be on the FP website next week for those of us that want to order it.

Susan
Tait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-03, 11:05 AM  
gmfreund
VF Supporter

Is there any benefit -- shipping cost wise -- to ordering two videos at a time? I couldn't find any specific shipping info on the site. I'd like to buy both of Susan's workouts, and I'm willing to wait if there's a break on shipping.

Gwynn
gmfreund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-03, 08:42 AM  
rebeccameredith

Oh, sorry I didn't get back to this sooner to answer you -She has usually in the past offered free shipping or a price break if you order a workout duo together,
but I didn't wait and ordered Susan's Crunch Time as soon as I read the reviews on it, I have to say, it IS what it says and is a efficient compact workout that's fun to do!
From what I hear, Susan's companion tape will be released soon, so if you have the patience, it would be worth waiting a bit, IMO
Every time I've ordered from FitPrime, I've never had a problem with getting my order, so you can have confidence there
rebeccameredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-03, 10:53 AM  
gmfreund
VF Supporter

Patience is a Virtue

Not a vidiot virtue, normally, but I think I'll be able to hold off a little bit!

Thanks for your answer!

Gwynn
gmfreund is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crunch time