Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-26-23, 10:26 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Link! Link! Link! Link! (chanted like crowd at rock concert)

Yes!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-23, 12:41 PM  
MARIKA

Sorry Guys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg5_TQll0d0
Old 01-27-23, 11:36 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Well now, in the past when I've downloaded YT videos, they went to the downloads folder on my laptop. Last night after downloading one I couldn't find it, then realized it went to a downloads folder right on the YouTube site.

Does anyone know, if the host channel deletes a video, does your download also disappear?
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-23, 05:40 PM  
carly

Quote:
Does anyone know, if the host channel deletes a video, does your download also disappear?
I haven’t had this problem so I don’t have an answer. Since this is a general Youtube downloading issue and not necessarily a problem with Marika’s link it may be worth asking in a new thread to reach a larger audience.

I use my own browser downloader. In FireFox for Youtube I use Ant Video Downloader plus its add-on Native app (Barb S. recommended a while back). It still works with Youtube but it is not actively monitored for security by Mozilla any longer so I wouldn’t recommend it for new users. Other VF people may be able to offer more current options.

My fallback is the Free Video Downloader for Youtube version 0.5.4. It works with all browsers but it is slow. You cut and paste the video url/link into the program and hit download. If the video is 20 minutes it will probably take 20 minutes to download at 720p60HD - but you can download multiple videos at the same time – speeding up the process. If you have a good internet connection you can download in the background while surfing the net etc. If multiple quality downloads are available for a video it will show you the options.

Good Luck! Let us know if you can solve your initial problem.
For Info on program only - https://www.softpedia.com/get/Intern...-YouTube.shtml

Use this link to download program ( I trust Cnet for downloading software - haven't used softpedia ) https://download.cnet.com/Free-Video...-77962855.html
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-23, 08:26 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Link! Link! Link! Link! (chanted like crowd at rock concert)

Ohh the Margaret band hit the stage and made all that is aggravating about YouTube worth it!! I did a couple and what feel good workouts!

One of the ones I did had a warmup totally on the floor that I used as a cool down.

Thanks for posting

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
margaret richard, tech