Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-03-22, 12:26 AM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

This year has been a strange one for me. I have been fortunate to receive many DVDs from different sources some replacements for VHS, but most new to me. Thrift shops and used and going, going, gone we’re a wealth source this year. Unfortunately this year my spare time was limited so that leaves many untried. I had quite a few hits and not many fell into the grey area of like but not love.

Hits
Amplify Your Strength from within Kimberly Spreen Wow, this is body weight only which generally I bypass. I was drawn in for an hour. At one point I thought my shoulders will really feel this tomorrow and they did but looser and oiled somehow. Kimberly is fantastic, Wow!
Cathe Perfect 30 Pump, really good..
Shred it with Weights Jillian, so surprised I loved this.
Turbo Jam Total Body Blast, a long ball workout.
This I had to put on the list, not for love but effectiveness. Metabolic Aftershock with Jade Teta. Good bits, workouts move fast and are over in 15 mins, a choice to add another 5 mins fat burning at the end. Works in well with walking which Teta wants one to do. My darling pooch is in agreement. The not so good, can be boring with same warmup every time, similar exercises all through. When I do a phase, my weight shifts fast so this is a keeper.
Providence, I am so late to this, better late than never. I love the calm feel, a change from frantic and Anthony is so good.
Dance and B Fit Brazilian Body Kimberly Mullen

Grey Area
I did not love KCM Super Sculpt, not what I expected ,will have another go.
Lindsay Brin, Core Fitness and Core Metabolic Jumpstart. Both are good, Lindsay has amazing core strength a winning smile But perhaps she is just too young for me and the words bun cakes bother me, shouldn’t but does.

Misses
I hate to say it but Barlates. I Like a couple of them but don’t understand the lengthy body parts. Some moves feel way to fast. Linda is keen to help but prefers downloads and I like DVD. I get compilations on DVD but confused with so many choices on her website. I like Linda but for now it’s a miss.
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-22, 12:58 AM  
Venus

These are the only ones that stood out to me as hits/misses.

Hits:

Yoga - Yoga with Adriene, Jen Hilman, Yoga with Kassandra, Yoga with Bird

The Firm - I did the Firm check-in in November and December and had a lot of fun. I'll be continuing with The Firm for January.

Misses:

Classical Stretch/Essentrics - I wanted to use my CS/Essentrics workouts, but I only did a few workouts (so not a total miss). I found myself wanting to do yoga instead. Maybe this year!
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
best of, hits and misses, kcm super sculpt, worst of