Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-14-16, 12:44 PM  
nckfitheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Glad to see people are still loving this set! It just look like so much fun. Do Cathe has big sales from time to time? I wouldn't mind to wait for one. I also wonder why there is not a Muscle Meltdown for the Legs? They seem to be all for the Upper Body, is there a reason for this? Just curious!

I did ask question above during Q&A session on facebook. The answer is Mat Leg and glutes do cover all the work we need for lower body work. I prefered a solid weight meltdown as there are many barre and floor segment in the collection. Just my opinion.
nckfitheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-16, 02:10 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Foreeeeevvvver for sales although she still has the regular coupons. Still waiting for a RWH sale Yes, it was off the radar, now back on. I can never decide with this set.
I keep going back and forth with this set (RWH) as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nckfitheart View Post
I did ask question above during Q&A session on facebook. The answer is Mat Leg and glutes do cover all the work we need for lower body work. I prefered a solid weight meltdown as there are many barre and floor segment in the collection. Just my opinion.
Thanks for letting me know, I was really curious. And I agree with you, I'd have loved a muscle meltdown for the LB as well, it'd have been more complete imo.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe ice, ice series, modifiers, music off option, to the mat