Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-15, 01:43 PM  
wellnesswife

Mary from Total Fitness DVDs is A-mazing!

Most of us know this! Mary from Total Fitness Dvds http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Default.asp has amazing customer service!

She really does go above & beyond, I was ready to drop the issue I had (see story below) and she came up with a creative solution that made me super duper happy!

Who else has a great story of customer service, Mary or otherwise? We always remember the bad customer service...cough, cough, Rodale...

I had bought 21 day fix from Mary's beachbody site last year in April. I was about 8 mos pregnant and thought I would do this program right away...well a year later+ I am! Hahaha Anyways, my neighbor & I have been working out in my backyard on my laptop & she told me about the Beachbody OnDemand streaming workouts and I logged into mine & didnt have the 21day fix system that I had purchased from Mary. (Those that don't know about Beachbody on Demand--they are super smart and do give you tons of free systems, all P90x's, CLX, all Insanities etc but the "newer" systems ie 21 day fix only show up under purchased programs)
So I did not have this system under there, I just shot a quick email to Mary since she always responds pretty quickly. She had my order number that day & I just had to contact Beachbody, then she emailed me that she just emailed them for me! Well the email came back that I didnt purchase it directly from a Beachbody Coach! so I cant get it on my OnDemand. Umm, Mary you are a coach right? Yes she is but she does this drop ship method with them, not sure if I understand it. Anyways, I was disappointed but I still have the DVDs so was over it. She emailed me the next day saying, if you would like to purchase it directly from Beachbody, and send it to me, I'll refund you the $! Seriously...who does this, she is so creative and really didnt have to do this for me! I ended up ordering the 21 Day Fix Extreme and sending her that and she refunded me, so I still have that OnDemand and the DVDs for the regular program so I got both. (Long story, I ordered the Extreme set thinking it was the same set with extra dvds like the Deluxe set--whoops) She emailed me saying I could keep the containers because she had extra around! Anyways, I will always support Mary when I can, I truly am so happy with her customer service! I am even going to look into her streaming service soon!
wellnesswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-15, 05:17 PM  
s2546

yep another huge fan of mary's! so many wonderful stories! she is awesome

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-15, 05:25 PM  
TinierTina

No complaints about Mary

Never knew that Rodale was that bad ... their periodical content was always good for me over the years ... but magazine subscription and newsstand purchases are something different from mail order, I guess ...

-Bettina

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"?! REALLY!! If it doesn't serve me, it doesn't save me!!
TinierTina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-15, 07:01 PM  
mercedes

Erica

tell me more about BB ondemand... do you have to pay monthly?
I also bought 21 day from Mary (who I agree is AWESOME!!)... will I not be able to see it either?

Let me know
mercedes
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-15, 07:57 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Mary IS great. I had one DVD order that went astray, with the post office claiming my package was delivered but it never got to me. I emailed Mary to ask what to do - "missing item" complaint with post office, credit card challenge? - and she emailed back, yeah, the P.O. screws up sometimes and this happens, I'll mail you another DVD right now. And she did. Saved me tons of red tape and hassle with the PO (that original package never did show up, either).

Worst customer service I ever had was Beachbody. I still have email copies of online 'chats' with BB customer service that are so ridiculous, they are almost surreal.
Old 06-26-15, 09:46 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
Mary IS great. I had one DVD order that went astray, with the post office claiming my package was delivered but it never got to me. I emailed Mary to ask what to do - "missing item" complaint with post office, credit card challenge? - and she emailed back, yeah, the P.O. screws up sometimes and this happens, I'll mail you another DVD right now. And she did. Saved me tons of red tape and hassle with the PO (that original package never did show up, either).

Worst customer service I ever had was Beachbody. I still have email copies of online 'chats' with BB customer service that are so ridiculous, they are almost surreal.
If you order your Beachboy stuff through Mary, then SHE will have those chats with BB on your behalf. That's so worth it!!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-15, 11:17 PM  
wellnesswife

Beach body does have horrible service! Mercedes the on demand is pretty cool, that includes a lot of older systems for free! You get a free 30 day trial. Just try it to see what is there & then I believe it's $39.99 for 3 mos, but they do bill u in full after your 30 day trial ends. If you purchased from mary she will try to help u get it to show up, but if they refuse I'm sure she will do a deal like me & refund u so it equals out.
wellnesswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-15, 01:59 AM  
luvexercisedvds

I've had quick shipping and got in on great deals from Mary for sure!

The last few orders I've placed however, have been pretty scrunched into a small box, which I'm a bit surprised has made it into one piece but all was good.

The other issue was a multi DVD set, one of the DVDs was cracked at the middle and I mentioned this to Mary, she of course responded right away, sent a replacement in lightening speed! The replacement DVD was unfortunately used and showed obvious signs of being overplayed, it played fine but this disappointed me very much....wondering if it will last many uses?
luvexercisedvds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-15, 03:03 AM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

This story is so awesome!!!
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
good customer service, mary crowder, total fitness dvds