Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-19-15, 06:01 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Tony Horton Power Half Hour Ab Burner.

Hip Hop Abs series is another one - very adaptable to the rebounder.

Jari Love Bootcamp & her GER1000

Jillian 30DS

Cindy Whitmarsh Results 10 Days to a better body

this older thread is very relevant:

An "Official" Rebounder tape substitution thread

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-15, 06:15 PM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie7 View Post
Great idea for KCM Home Gym! Never thought of using my rebounder! Thanks.
Try putting it on mute and playing your own music. It's easy to do and great fun.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-15, 07:45 PM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardengirl View Post
KCM Home Gym is my favorite rebounder workout! I wish she would do another one like that!
I wonder how I managed to miss this workout. I just watched a preview clip for the first time and it looks like it's right up my alley.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-15, 09:05 PM  
katmom

Another vote for Home Gym Intervals! I also adapted some of the cardio to the rebounder when doing rotations of Ultimatum as well as both of the 21 Day Fix sets.
Old 06-19-15, 09:40 PM  
sherylb

I have Leslie walk and jog, JMBR phase 1 and 10 days to a better body. Will definitely try those. Thanks!
sherylb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-15, 10:10 PM  
ncl

Cathe Tabatacise and Cathe HIIT Double Wave Pyramid and 30/30 (some of the 30/30 are best done with the step but still use rebounder on these). I would have never done these on the ground but on the rebounder fantastic and still hard!
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-15, 07:18 PM  
Bebop

The cardio coach audio series.

I modify some of Cathe workouts - In IMAX 2, I'll have the rebounder nearby if I feel like doing jumping jacks, and plyos and hops and higher impact moves as scripted instead of modifying.

Leslie Sansone.
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-15, 08:50 PM  
stacydan

I've been doing Leslie's Walk to the Hits Party Songs and Radio Remixes on the rebounder (Love both!). When she does side steps or tap outs, I do jumping jacks. when she does double side steps, I do cross jacks (feet cross in the center); when she steps and taps, I usually do scissors; When she does a heel tap, I usually do the scissor move except with my heels. Today I did Walk & Jog on the rebounder, and I've also done her 20 and 30 minute workouts from the Walk Off Fat Fast (I think that's the name, has a 20, 30 and 40 minute workout). Leslie's workouts seem more adaptable than Jessica's. I'm not sure how much I would like doing the Walk to the hits on the floor, but I LOVE them on the rebounder!

I also did the cardio part of Tom Holland's Total Body Workout on the rebounder, and KCM's home gym intervals (I've only done the first workout on that dvd); I actually liked Tom Holland's TBWO better, but I've had that one for a long time and have done it alot, and I've only done KCM HGI once.
stacydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-15, 10:08 PM  
TinierTina

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacydan View Post
I've been doing Leslie's Walk to the Hits Party Songs and Radio Remixes on the rebounder (Love both!). When she does side steps or tap outs, I do jumping jacks. when she does double side steps, I do cross jacks (feet cross in the center); when she steps and taps, I usually do scissors; When she does a heel tap, I usually do the scissor move except with my heels. Today I did Walk & Jog on the rebounder, and I've also done her 20 and 30 minute workouts from the Walk Off Fat Fast (I think that's the name, has a 20, 30 and 40 minute workout). Leslie's workouts seem more adaptable than Jessica's. I'm not sure how much I would like doing the Walk to the hits on the floor, but I LOVE them on the rebounder!
Wow. Interesting how I'm the opposite to you regarding Leslie, at least so far (I own no rebounder and have not for a number of years ...)

When I'd had a rebounder (not the professional kinds of these days), I used to just bounce, jog, etc. to a movie or a series of non instructional music videos; the latter being quite a bit easier to do (my own moves) to.

This Pure 80s Video Idols or something like it, would have suited me fine ...

-Bettina

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"?! REALLY!! If it doesn't serve me, it doesn't save me!!
TinierTina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-15, 10:09 AM  
TinierTina

DDR but you don't even get the benefit of keeping score ...

It boggles my mind that you swap out the music, modifying the moves ...
You just have an icon on screen whose very sweat (if at all evident) may even be staged!

And your responsive (if low tech) gaming platform is your (professional level) rebounder!

Need more points based work (not really, but a measure of some progress, even now) and/or themed workouts instruction and/or drama and/or provision for improvisation than this ...

Never, never understood visual learners ....

And, of course, I haven't even gotten started on the issue of me being a No/Slow-Buyer for the most part ...

-Bettina

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"?! REALLY!! If it doesn't serve me, it doesn't save me!!
TinierTina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rebounder friendly, rebounding