Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-14, 04:23 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Question Keli Roberts - Time Saver Workouts

Hi all,

I've had the workouts in my watch list for a while, but they have not made it to my wish list yet . I think the workouts look good, and I like that they use a medicine ball, as I rarely have used mine. They're 30 mins. upper/lower body and core wos which is a good lenght for me, even the ASAP one looks interesting. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the background setting, it looks kind of weird to me. I've tried to find threads here about them without succes. I know they are old, but if you could give me some thoughts/opinions on them, it would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-14, 07:04 PM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

From memory they are good workouts, it's Keli after all. I haven't done them in some time (so many workouts not enough time) but the set didn't bother me too much and I think they had a European flavour. Filmed in Europe?? I might be making up stories here! At the time I bought them I liked them.
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-14, 07:32 PM  
buffmama

I have ASAP and like it. It's short core work that I add onto whatever else I'm doing. Think core and not abs and that Keli has a background in pilates and you get a sense of the workouts. The last segment with the pikes is the hardest but I don't feel like any of these are a waste of time. They're good functional workouts. I looked into the timesavers I like this so much but I don't have a med ball so passed on those. The setting never bothered me. I even think the music was OK and I don't usually hear it. If you have any specific questions I'll try to answer them.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-14, 12:04 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Seagreen, I don't know what flavour it is, as I have no idea where it was filmed but, it is def. different. Buffmama, I love pilates, I checked a longer clip on youtube and I liked what I saw, even the foam roller one (I think it is called "Flexibility for the inflexible") looks good too, it is a shame Mary is not carrying that one anymore. I'm glad to hear both of you liked the workouts so much!! I apreciate alot your input!! I'll have to add them to my wish list.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 05-15-14, 10:09 AM  
donnamp

I liked these -but I have the "too many workouts, too little time" problem. Will have to "schedule" them in soon, though.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-14, 07:08 PM  
Melody

Just wanted to say thanks for the recommendation!!

I have been in a WO slump for the last 6 months so I decided to come over to VF for some inspiration. I was looking for some 30 minute workouts and this sounded good. I started with the Keli/Cher video WAY back in the day.

Anyway I got the lowerbody one, hopefully it will help me get back in the swing of things.
Old 05-16-14, 04:25 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Hi Melody, I'm glad to hear this thread gave you some motivation to get back in track, I hope you'll have some fun with your workouts!

Old 05-17-14, 08:38 AM  
eam531
VF Supporter

I just pulled out an old Keli Roberts kickboxing workout this week. She's such a great instructor; I had forgotten how good she is. I might get the Time Savers myself.

There is no way of telling people they are all walking around shining like the sun--Thomas Merton

People have done all kinds of remarkable things because they thought they could. People routinely fail to do quite ordinary things because they assume they can't--Reinhard Engels

Stay gold, Ponyboy--S.E. Hinton

Pick up your crazy heart and give it one more try--Ryan Bingham

Disclosure: I have a personal relationship with a fitness instructor who has appeared in some videos.
eam531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-23, 12:52 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Old Thread Alert.

I just found out that Keli's Timesaver Lower Body and Core has been re-issued as 30 Minutes to Fit Abs and Butt Blaster.

She also sells both DVDs and some of the downloads ($6.99) on her site:
https://www.keliroberts.com/shop/page/2/

Question: Anyone buy her downloads? do you really get to keep the download and play it from your own device (rather than logging into her site and playing from their server)?

P.S. Her Timesaver LB and Core is ridiculously priced by Ebay sellers since it's OOP.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-23, 05:34 PM  
Paula N
VF Supporter

Ooh - I see her CIA Step It Strong available as a download, as well as some of her Evolution workouts. I’m tempted. I wish there somewhere to buy other CIA or Evolution workouts as downloads.

I know her foam roller workout was produced by Evolution, and that company is European. I think the 30-minute Timesavers were as well.

No dress rehearsal. This is our life.
Paula N is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
keli roberts, medicine ball, time saver workouts, weighted ball workouts