Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-14, 08:02 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

As you can see, I use an Intense Moves quote from Gin as my signature line. She says this after the workout when my endorphins are really flowing--I'm always pumping my fist & saying "Yeah!" to the screen!

this workout! Don't do it very often, but I always try to pull it out around my birthday because of the reference to getting older...

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-14, 09:10 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan H View Post
Gin's cuing in this is perfect. I love the things she says in this one, too. "Now we're
cooking with gas!"
her best lines come from this video.

i like the one where she uses her "gruff" voice ala Jack Black with:

"....That was HARD.........That was...........OVER THE MOUNTAINTOP...."

....which she said after we were doing some sort of slow motion, alternating jump-lunge onto the step.

i like all the buff dudes and dudettes in this one. and Gin is sweating along with us, never stopping once to rest. love her.

i like The Video too. i own all of the other step reebok videos taught by Gin, like Power, Best of Step Reebok, Extreme step, Aerostep, and Circuit Challenge - the one when she hoists the step over head like a barbell.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-14, 09:21 PM  
SherBear

17 years?? yikes, that hit me like NYE does. Reflection of how far or not so far, I have come.

I loved this tape. Still have the VHS slip cover but not the tape. MIA. Gin was refreshing, fun. Much less serious than Karen Voight in the day.

I always wished she would do an Intense Moves 2.
SherBear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gin miller, intense moves