Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-13, 12:36 PM  
Sandi M
VF Supporter

I do the same 3 stretch workouts over and over. "Slim and Limber", "Cool It Off" (usually only 30 minutes of it) and Cathe's Total Body Stretch #1. I do one of them after every treadmill run.

I've got tons of workouts, but these seem to stretch everything pretty well in a short amount of time.

Sandi
Sandi M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 05:15 PM  
desie

The only workouts that I have done day after day are some yoga routines. I did Eoin Finn's yoga for happiness (the daily dose of bliss mix), for years. And that's saying something, because by then I was a vidiot. Long ago, my very first workout video was Ali McGraw Yoga Mind and Body, and I still do that one, but in the beginning, it was the only tape I had and I did it alternating with some yoga poses that I followed from a book.
desie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-13, 05:39 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anny View Post
In pregnancy number seven I did two Denise Austin workouts only, throughout the whole pregnancy. Week one I did her pregnancy workout, week two I did her country music dance one, with the abs section. Yep, that's awhile ago! iPad the end of the pregnancy people kept saying I had lost weight from before my pregnancy. I hadn't but I obviously looked different.
That reminds me, I did Kathy Smith's Pregnancy dvd three times a week for the last four or five months of my pregnancy. That was 12 years ago!

I also did the Nordic Track for a year, about three times a week. This was before I had dd.

It seems pre-dd, I only did cardio, and knew nothing about toning. Post-dd, I just couldn't get back into the habit of exercise. I finally discovered exercise dvd's four years ago, and am kicking myself as to why I didn't start this earlier.
Old 11-13-13, 10:38 AM  
Sam
VF Supporter

I was in a very long Brazil Butt Lift rut and have moved on to a P90X rut now. Really only moved on because my BBL DVDs are starting to freeze up.

Tags
leslie success, successful weight loss