Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-09-13, 08:50 PM  
NancyW

On Facebook

New Publisher for Oxygen!

Active Interest Media (AIM) is delighted to announce the acquisition of Oxygen, MuscleMag International, and Clean Eating. AIM publishes some of the best known and loved consumer enthusiast titles in the world, and we are honored to add these wonderful titles to our family. Some of AIM’s well known magazines include Yoga Journal, Backpacker, Muscle & Performance, The Box and Vegetarian Times, to name just a few of the more than 50 magazines we publish.

To our great subscribers, we thank you for your patience for the delay in getting you your issues during this sale process. Your subscription will resume with the November issue and we pledge that you will receive all the issues that you have paid for. You will continue to receive the great content you have known and loved from the same great writers and photographers. Over the next months, we hope to make your favorite magazines even better. We will be talking to you to find out what you want to see more of in our pages. And with our extensive access to some of the best talent in the health, bodybuilding and fitness fields, we think you will be pleased. So stay tuned!

Please come back to this site in the weeks ahead for more exciting news and updates. We look forward to knowing you better. Get to know us better at www.aimmedia.com.

Sincerely,

Andrew Clurman
President and Chief Operating Officer
Active Interest Media
NancyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-13, 06:26 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Since we didn't have to hear all about Tosca as a preamble to this information, I'm a little more hopeful.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-13, 06:39 AM  
sherry7899

I'll wait to see the new issues on the newsstand before deciding whether to subscribe again to Clean Eating or not. It was too much of the "Tosca show" so I didn't renew it.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-13, 07:01 AM  
Rhonda

I won't hold my breath until I see an issue in my mailbox with the new subscription end date.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-13, 06:53 PM  
Glow Girl

I received a new issue of Clean Eating in the mail today. I'm so happy to see it.
Old 11-06-13, 10:52 PM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glow Girl View Post
I received a new issue of Clean Eating in the mail today. I'm so happy to see it.
Yay! Miss getting my issue.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-13, 07:00 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Got my Clean Eating yesterday.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-13, 08:17 PM  
fitgirl-atx

I received my Oxygen magazine in the mail last week!! I was so happy to have it back and that my previous subscription was still honored! I haven't seen them on the shelves in the grocery store yet. The issue had some nice recipes and good articles, much moreso than the very last RPK published issue. My issue if Strong also arrived, and I plan to read it on my flight homeon Saturday morning :-)

Laugh Often. Love Unconditionally. Live Beautifully.
DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos. I have also appeared as a cast member in a fitness DVD series. For details, please see my profile.
fitgirl-atx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-13, 08:20 PM  
kariev34

I got my clean eating mag today! I'm so happy that they honored old subscriptions.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clean eating, clean eating magazine, martha stewart, oxygen, tosca reno