Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-13, 03:05 PM  
deesharee

I just gave up my gym membership in February, and I was scared to death. I like having the option of working out at the gym or working out at home when I felt like it. But I wasn't using the membership as effectively as I should. Time to save some money. I was a Jazzerciser at one time, but that ship has long passed. I am going to give this 100% working out at home my full commitment. When the weather gets nicer here in NY, I'll be walking outdoors anyway, so that will be nice. Maybe I'll even take out my bike which I haven't done in God knows how long. But for now, I have set up a generic rotation and I've dusted off some oldies but goodies like the first Firm with Susan Harris and Karen Voight's Great Weighted Workout.
Old 03-12-13, 03:07 PM  
Marylandmom
VF Supporter

When I was a member years ago I was in my 20s. Fast forward over 20 years (I'm now 48). What I've noticed the last couple of weeks since I've been going is that there are alot of folks my age. Yes, there are the buff guys and gals in their 20s but I don't pay them no attention. I'm loving the Zumba classes and though I have two left feet, I just let "my hair down" and dance to my hearts content. I'm pretty shy, but I'm really stepping out of my comfort zone and not worrying about what people think.
Marylandmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gym, gym membership