Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-12, 11:44 PM  
SharonH
VF Supporter

I think a lot depends on the person, too. I can't comment on results with Meta Omni because I stopped after the first workout and have never re-started it. I guess I expected it to get harder more gradually - I did the second workout once and have never revisted the set. However, I did do quite a few vinyasa-type classes at the gym, and even though I was pleased that my core got stronger, I lost a lost of muscle tone and now am struggling to get it back. Strangely enough, I didn't get much well-being out of it either. There is no way to tell how anyone's body is going to react to a particular workout.

If Tracey Anderson isn't getting you the results you want, it definitely makes sense to mix in some other type of workouts or do something else altogether. However, yoga might not end up being your magic bullet either even if it worked splendidly for someone else.

There is a poll up regarding the Tracey Anderson workouts. I hope people who have done it for a while will weigh in........maybe it will convince me to re-start again or to continue to try and sell/trade it. I probably should go back to barre/weight workouts; it's really what I like to do best.
SharonH is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fast twitch, slow twitch, stairs