Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-11, 08:57 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Cathe's Low Impact 9/26 blog update!!

http://cathe.com/low-impact-series-project-update

I'm looking forward to seeing some real clips, hope those get posted soon!

I hope these get to us within the next 3 weeks......PLEASE CATHE!

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 09:32 AM  
turbo1

Thanks for posting this, I was thinking about this series this morning as September is near the end....I"m looking forward to some clips, hope they post them soon!
Old 09-26-11, 09:35 AM  
pharma_gal

I dont want to sound negative but I think it take at least 3-4 weeks for replication after the masters have been delivered. So give that it is the end of Sept..I dont think we will see the DVD's until early November so last week of Oct at the earliest.
R.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 11:33 AM  
Sara1000

I'm getting to where I'm not really looking forward to these. Got other good stuff I'm excited about doing. Thinking of cancelling if it's not too late.
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 11:36 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I thought, since the dvds were filmed over time, that the masters would be passed onto the duplicator as soon as each workout was filmed. I'm surprised that they waited until the end.
Old 09-26-11, 11:57 AM  
HRCFitness

I love Cathe and I'm very excited about these but I have to say that I just wish for once they could get the dates right. I understand that it's hard to predict and that alot goes into the process but really....why not add 30-45 days and you will at least be close.

I agree with others...I don't think they will be here until November. At least they are going to start showing clips.
HRCFitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 11:58 AM  
afirmrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane P. View Post
I thought, since the dvds was filmed over time, that the masters would be passed onto the duplicator as soon as the workout was filmed. I'm surprised that they waited until the end.
I thought the same thing.

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 12:33 PM  
dela

I want these dvds, and am happy I pre-ordered, no real question if I would, but I'm not dying to get these, so the wait is not really bothering me at all, they will get here when they get here, until then, I certainly have plenty more to keep me occupied. I remember being super excited for STS, so that wait was harder for me but with that project being so huge, I really did understand they just messed up on their calculations and were WAY too optimistic on getting that out the door.

However, I too am curious why they even give exact dates, even as estimates, I really believe they would do better by throwing a very general time frame like fourth quarter 2011 so we get a general sense of timing, and don't get too hung up on the projected estimate date.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-11, 12:57 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Whenever I pre-order Cathe DVDs, I never go by their estimated date. They are always wrong. Since I have so many DVDs, I just don't think about it.

I think Cathe does a bunch of DVDs at once, so the pre-order phase seems to take so much longer than Kelly, Amy, etc. However, I would think that after all these years, they would learn and maybe not do a pre-order until everything was filmed or some other later stage.
Old 09-26-11, 01:02 PM  
lucia
VF Supporter

The dvd cover in that post says, "Limited Edition". Anyone know what that means (if anything)?

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich, cathe low impact series, cathe preorder, cathe presale