Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-11, 09:52 AM  
jordan

Thumbs up 2 points of interest from Cathe's news letter 8/22

Just in case you don't get the news letter or didn't read it:

"After August 31st we will no longer offer the Limited Edition Multi Pack. The Low Impact Series DVDs will only be sold as individual DVDs after August 31st. "

"To update you on where we are with this project now: We’re currently nearing the completion of the editing of all of the workouts in the Low Impact series and expect to begin authoring the first DVD masters towards the end of this week. Once we have all of the masters and DVD covers delivered to the duplication house we will be able to give you a more accurate delivery date."

FYI,
jordan
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-11, 09:59 AM  
Sass

Just found my email. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 08-22-11, 11:17 AM  
dbclark44

Thank you Jordan for keeping us informed. i appreciate it.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-11, 11:28 AM  
patchworkpenguin

Thanks, Jordan.

I'm getting excited!

"An exercise in futility still counts as exercise!"

"There's a pattern to the randomness!" ~ Artie ~ Warehouse 13

"Weakness is hard, but weakness doesn't have to mean defeat!" ~ Lysa TerKeurst

"That's the only break you get, so I hope you enjoyed it" ~~Cathe, STS, Meso 2

patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-11, 02:12 PM  
jordan

Hi All,

I was fashionably late to the party on this presale . Now that I'm all in, I'm looking forward to their release. I'm beginning to get excited the more I find out about these workouts and I was so happy to read the news that was posted in the news letter. I think they've done a good job with this project so far. I like the lengths of the workouts and premixes that are listed . The Yoga sounds a little long (or not ) but I'll give them a try before I decide.

jordan
Old 08-22-11, 02:33 PM  
daisyfit

Super excited for these new workouts.
daisyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-11, 03:35 PM  
DirtDiva

Thanks Jordan!

I got in on the presale with the free gliding discs (which I don't have) so its a great value to me. Its less then $10 a workout if I deduct them from the total (is that justifying enough ). I'm really curious about the spin workout, that's the first one I'll do, probably followed by After Burn. Yeehaw! I know there are different issues about packaging, but love how STS is bundled, and I'm really happy with one container for all 10 workouts.
DirtDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-11, 08:05 PM  
kirstyscooby
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan View Post
Hi All,

I was fashionably late to the party on this presale . Now that I'm all in, I'm looking forward to their release. I'm beginning to get excited the more I find out about these workouts and I was so happy to read the news that was posted in the news letter. I think they've done a good job with this project so far. I like the lengths of the workouts and premixes that are listed . The Yoga sounds a little long (or not ) but I'll give them a try before I decide.

jordan
Thanks for the update Jordan. I also am happy with the sounds of the workouts as it really does seem like they are paying attention to requests.

I actually posted on FB and in the forums requesting shorter premix options for both of the Yoga DVDs. I really dont see myself doing Yoga for that length of time. It sounds like they will offer some shorter premix options for these (going by their reply post to me in the forum).
Old 08-23-11, 09:45 AM  
jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtDiva View Post
I got in on the presale with the free gliding discs (which I don't have) so its a great value to me. Its less then $10 a workout if I deduct them from the total (is that justifying enough ). I'm really curious about the spin workout, that's the first one I'll do, probably followed by After Burn. Yeehaw! I know there are different issues about packaging, but love how STS is bundled, and I'm really happy with one container for all 10 workouts.
When they announced the second phase of the presale it made me weigh the PROs and CONs of ordering. I ordered , gliding discs and all. I was only going to order the basic package and add the step mat for free shipping, but curiosity got the better of me. I ordered the deluxe package even though Cathe said it was not meant to be used with a TM. If I don't use it, then at least when Cathe takes off in this direction for future workouts I won't look back with any regrets of not ordering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristyscooby
Thanks for the update Jordan. I also am happy with the sounds of the workouts as it really does seem like they are paying attention to requests.

I actually posted on FB and in the forums requesting shorter premix options for both of the Yoga DVDs. I really dont see myself doing Yoga for that length of time. It sounds like they will offer some shorter premix options for these (going by their reply post to me in the forum).
OOOH, I'm looking forward to that news .

jordan
Old 08-23-11, 11:00 AM  
Fidget Queen

I'm unexpectedly happy, too. I haven't really looked forward to any of Cathe's stuff in awhile, but it *seems* like they're doing a great job this time around. I'm even more impressed that they're moving along almost as quickly as they said they would. I don't expect anything by Aug 31st, but I'm not going to start them right away anyway.
Fidget Queen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe low impact series, cathe preorder, cathe presale