Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-11, 12:19 PM  
jordan

Next Phase of Cathe Presale is Up

You can now purchase individual workouts .

jordan
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-11, 01:36 PM  
caligurl

so she makes this big push about yesterday being the end of the presale (nothing about it being the end of a phase)... then today... not only is she selling the workouts individually... but she's still selling the package deal? and aren't those prices the same as there were all along for the whole shebang?

plus i thought i remember reading that they had said they wouldn't sell the dvd's individually until after the workouts were ready? they can't ever get their stories straight over there.....
it is NOT against the rules to say DIET on this forum!
-----
"VFers have a right to post negative opinions about an instructor,
and there is not a limit on the number of times they do so".
- WWWendy

-----
"...no matter how unpopular you perceive your opinion to be, we guarantee you
are not the only one here who holds that opinion, and you should feel free to express it."
- WWWendy via forum guidelines
caligurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-11, 03:05 PM  
rose2boys

That really annoys me! After going back & forth debating if I should cancel preorder or not, I finally decided to keep (even tho I am not interested in ALL) figuring that in the long run I'd still end up getting a better deal. So much for that.

As much as I respect Cathe & quality product, I am sooo over presales from SNM. You give your $ months in advance (which I know going into it & never complained)) and, other than getting your workouts maybe a few days/weeks earlier than others, there really is no advantage in the end. I am confused>

Sorry for rant. Nonetheless, am looking forward to some of these DVDs.
Wonder if I can still cancel preorder & just re-order ones I want??
rose2boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-11, 03:10 PM  
fitjunkie

Actually the prices are higher and she did say that the dvds will be sold individually after the last phase.
fitjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-11, 03:33 PM  
MaddyO

I paid $100 for the pre-sale which includes the slide disks.

Now the dvds are listed as $19.97, which works out to $200 for the whole set, plus you would have to buy the slide disks separately.

So I see a definite advantage to the pre-sale.

While I agree that the waiting isn't fun, it was a great deal.
MaddyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-11, 03:35 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I just pre-ordered the other day, and I don't even do a lot of Cathe workouts. These just really appealed to me and seem like a really good deal. I'm just kicking myself that I didn't get it on the sliding discs deal
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-11, 03:41 PM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

yup, I just checked the site and with the presale each disc was $10 and now they are $19.97 (which is considered a "sale price" since normal price will be $22.97). I pre-ordered with the sliding discs...than caved to the negative talk about the pre-order and cancelled...than changed my mind and pre-ordered after I could no longer get the sliding discs for free. I'm really kicking myself about that. I'm glad I am still getting the workouts at the reduced price though. I can't wait to get them!!
eyefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-11, 03:43 PM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose2boys View Post
That really annoys me! After going back & forth debating if I should cancel preorder or not, I finally decided to keep (even tho I am not interested in ALL) figuring that in the long run I'd still end up getting a better deal. So much for that.

As much as I respect Cathe & quality product, I am sooo over presales from SNM. You give your $ months in advance (which I know going into it & never complained)) and, other than getting your workouts maybe a few days/weeks earlier than others, there really is no advantage in the end. I am confused>

Sorry for rant. Nonetheless, am looking forward to some of these DVDs.
Wonder if I can still cancel preorder & just re-order ones I want??
It's still the preorder period, just a new phase, I don't think you will be able to buy the set at $100 after the presale ends. Especially if you ordered with the free slides, it's a huge savings. The individuals are only $3 off retail.

You can still cancel, but I did read if you cancel, you can't re-pre-order. I would email if maybe you can cancel the set, but still pre-order the individuals.

ETA: Just realized the prices of the set is about $10 higher now.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-11, 03:50 PM  
horusosiris

What will be the cost of the sliding discs?
horusosiris is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-11, 03:52 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I think they are $22 and change. I'm assuming they can be found cheaper somewhere. Just wish I got in on the freebie ones.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe preorder, cathe presale