Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-15-11, 09:28 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Cathe chat later today, plus did she film a possible extra workout?

I won't be able to participate in the chat later today but I hope she answers my question. In the just released newsletter it states: "After months of rehearsals and filming Cathe, Brenda, Jai, Lorraine and Amanda show their excitement for finishing the filming of the Low Impact series by leaping into the air. The Low Impact series is joint friendly so you won't see any jumping in any of the eleven new workouts, but jumping for joy when finished is allowed!"

I thought she filmed 10 workouts, not 11. I'm hoping she filmed a BONUS workout for preorders! (we can hope) This could be a misprint but I'm hoping not!

Denise
who is ready for some low impact TOUGHNESS! Bring it on!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 09:31 AM  
poohpeggy

I was also surprised that she will not be selling these as a bundle after the pre-order is over. Peggy
poohpeggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 09:34 AM  
acescholar

Denise, I think the number is now 11 because Cathe decided to put the two yoga workouts on separate dvds. But, boy I'd sure love a bonus!

http://cathe.com/yoga-max
acescholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 09:42 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by acescholar View Post
Denise, I think the number is now 11 because Cathe decided to put the two yoga workouts on separate dvds. But, boy I'd sure love a bonus!

http://cathe.com/yoga-max
Cathe always stated she was doing 2 yoga dvds so separating them wouldn't suddenly make "11 workouts", just 11 dvds when separated. (in the newsletter they stated 11 workouts, maybe it was a misprint)

Here are the 10 workouts being made (as on the order page):

1. Afterburn

2. Cardio SuperSets

3. Slide & Glide

4. Athletic Training

5. Low Impact Challenge

6. Turbo Barre

7. Yoga Max

8. Yoga Relax

9. Total Body TriSets

10. Cycle Max

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 10:17 AM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

Maybe Cathe is referring to the bonus step workout that was filmed as an add on.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 10:38 AM  
jacmar

Maybe it was just a typo
jacmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 11:07 AM  
mlmccauley

Not a typo. Here is Cathe's response to Denise's question:

We ended up dividing Total Body Tri-sets into two workouts: Upper Body and Lower Body splits. These workouts will both be on the same DVD, but really are now two separate workouts instead of just one. We will also have several total body premixes for this workout for those of you wanting a total body workout.

Maria

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
mlmccauley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 11:27 AM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmccauley View Post
Not a typo. Here is Cathe's response to Denise's question:

We ended up dividing Total Body Tri-sets into two workouts: Upper Body and Lower Body splits. These workouts will both be on the same DVD, but really are now two separate workouts instead of just one. We will also have several total body premixes for this workout for those of you wanting a total body workout.

Maria

Rockin!
Old 08-15-11, 12:06 PM  
dbclark44

I am so happy she did that. There are times all I want is an upper or lower body workout and I go searchin' thru my many DVDS . I love love that she's putting premixes on these workouts . Cathe does listen to her fans.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-11, 12:37 PM  
Pascal

Man, I lve this news!!!!

Tags
cathe low impact series, cathe preorder, cathe presale