Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-10, 09:59 AM  
Vee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
Elle Yoga is just plain awful.. she says "here" and "there" about 1000 times in 20 minutes.
LOL! It is good thing she isn't cueing audio yoga.
Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-10, 10:41 AM  
tigerbaby

Vee, Elizabeth McElveen has one called Form, Strength & Grace Yoga. It's a lovely practice and she definitely has some unique twists on traditional postures and flows. Her voice is lovely as well and her form is impeccable. There is an option to play with or without music.
Old 09-07-10, 10:45 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzan66 View Post
Elle Yoga is just plain awful.. she says "here" and "there" about 1000 times in 20 minutes.
Agreed. Though I didn't watch/do it long enough to hear the "here" and "there".... but there was just something about it that was wretched for me.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-10, 10:50 AM  
laurajhawk

Have you thought about Core Fusion Energy Flow Yoga? It's new and different, and I like it a lot.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-10, 11:33 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Wow, I did not notice that about Elle Yoga, and I enjoyed it. I hope I didn't steer you wrong, Vee!!! I hate commenting on videos since my opinion seems different than others so much of the time. (me being not wild about V-core, for instance)
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-10, 11:54 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Wow, I did not notice that about Elle Yoga, and I enjoyed it. I hope I didn't steer you wrong, Vee!!! I hate commenting on videos since my opinion seems different than others so much of the time. (me being not wild about V-core, for instance)
Ah, well, I've got your back on the V-Core, then.
I didn't care for that one either

(*Hmmm....I don't seem to like that many dvds, though....maybe *I* should refrain from offering my opinion, LOL*)
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-10, 12:56 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Ah, well, I've got your back on the V-Core, then.
I didn't care for that one either

(*Hmmm....I don't seem to like that many dvds, though....maybe *I* should refrain from offering my opinion, LOL*)
Maybe that's why I don't offer mine more often!
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-10, 01:10 PM  
michl43

I somewhat like the 1st segment of Elle Yoga, but will probably not do it often. I had to modify, as she does not show any modifications.
michl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-10, 06:57 PM  
Vee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
There is no such thing as steering wrong. I truly appreciate that those with both favorable and unfavorable impressions respond. There are way too many choices out there, and apart from the money, I would not even be able to fit the DVDs at home without help from opinions and reviews.
Old 09-07-10, 06:59 PM  
Vee

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
Have you thought about Core Fusion Energy Flow Yoga? It's new and different, and I like it a lot.
I saw a clip of some other Core Fusion and thought it was too easy for my current hi-intermediate fitness level. But I need to go back and revisit energy flow yoga. Thanks for the suggestion.

Tags
alan finger