Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-10, 06:44 PM  
seabliss

Red, once you memorize the exercises, it's a lot easier to do them. I have a five-month old baby (who was so colicky she had to be held 24/7 for almost 4 months) and I still found a way to do them. You can truly do them while watching TV or browsing the Internet or whatever.

Yes videofit, many of the Ageless exercises are like smiling with resistance. In fact, she suggests you say things like "So happy to meet you!" or "I love to laugh!" while you do certain exercises so that you put more of a smile into it! I can feel my cheek muscles burning while I do them.
Old 05-26-10, 07:40 PM  
tigerbaby

Alright, that does it! I have the book AND the dvd just sitting there staring at me so I'm starting it this weekend.

I'm getting sagging jowls people...did you hear me? JOWLS.
Old 05-27-10, 10:43 AM  
~^~RedFlame~^~
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerbaby View Post
Alright, that does it! I have the book AND the dvd just sitting there staring at me so I'm starting it this weekend.

I'm getting sagging jowls people...did you hear me? JOWLS.
Me tooooo and I hate it. All this work on the body to keep it tight and my jawline gives me away! LOL.

That really seems to be the trick. LEARN and memorize the exercises so you don't need to sit with the book. You could literally do them while reading, whatever. I need to just memorize it!

I could always "feel the burn" when I did them too! I always had problems with the eye ones, just like she says they feel terrible and I never got past that lid thing, haha. But she says once do it a bit, it stops feeling so odd. Maybe we need a 'facial exercise checkin', haha!!!

Proud GRADUATE of P90X!! TWICE Class 2007&2008!!
Burn Burn BUUUUURRRRRNNNN!

One's main goal in life is to give birth to oneself.
If you are not busy being born, you are busy dying!
~^~RedFlame~^~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-10, 09:48 PM  
videofit

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabliss View Post
Yes videofit, many of the Ageless exercises are like smiling with resistance.
I'm picturing tiny dumbbells taped to your cheekbones as you "Smile, relax, smile, relax" to raise and lower them. Hey, sounds like something QVC might sell!
Old 06-02-10, 10:52 PM  
tigerbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabliss View Post
Red, once you memorize the exercises, it's a lot easier to do them. I have a five-month old baby (who was so colicky she had to be held 24/7 for almost 4 months) and I still found a way to do them. You can truly do them while watching TV or browsing the Internet or whatever.
Seabliss, I finally started working with these exercises a few days ago and you're right, it doesn't take that much time at all! I don't know why I didn't dive in sooner. One question though, how long did it take before you began to see a difference? I know that everyone is different but was trying to get an estimate. Thanks!
Old 01-20-11, 12:00 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

I no longer see the Ageless if You Dare website...Lou Lou says a new programme is in the works. In the meantime, I let my sister borrow my dvd and am having a hard time getting it back. Anyone know where/how I can order a replacement for myself?
glamgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-11, 03:10 PM  
videofit

There was a long thread at essentialdayspa.com about LouLou. Seems she might have had a facelift and disappeared for a while, only to return recently looking very different. I think some were questioning her business practices as well or something similar. I didn't really pay much attention because I'm not interested in facial exercises.

Tags
facial exercises, flexeffect, loose skin