Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-09, 09:13 PM  
ssgilby

I think I'm more tempted by the "walk off belly fat" one (or whatever it's called) that Amazon has up for pre-order. Less expensive, better shipping rates and no gadgets! (Of course I am NOT going to say that I won't order the 3-DVD set. I've learned my lesson. Never say never, but right now I'm leaning towards not.)
Old 05-27-09, 09:38 PM  
sherry7899

Besides the code LAC mentioned, you can also use two additional codes:

CATALOG ($5.00 off) and WALK09 ($5.00) to get an additional $10.00 off.
(I tested it and it works)

ETA: you can join Leslie's Walk Club for free for six months using this link, and get another 15% off.
You must be logged in to your Walk Club account when you order to get the 15% off. You can use the 15% off, plus the code LAC posted, CATALOG and WALK09 all for the same order.

http://www.walkathome.com/club-walkslim/

Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-09, 08:00 AM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Besides the code LAC mentioned, you can also use two additional codes:

CATALOG ($5.00 off) and WALK09 ($5.00) to get an additional $10.00 off.
(I tested it and it works)

ETA: you can join Leslie's Walk Club for free for six months using this link, and get another 15% off.
You must be logged in to your Walk Club account when you order to get the 15% off. You can use the 15% off, plus the code LAC posted, CATALOG and WALK09 all for the same order.

http://www.walkathome.com/club-walkslim/

Sherry
That's Walk Your Belly Flat, which I'm willing to bet is the same workout as 5K With a Twist, just a new title & an ugly orange cover. (ok, I detest orange. LOL )
Old 05-28-09, 08:11 AM  
sherry7899

Walk Your Belly Flat is a new release, and isn't the same as 5K with a twist. (according the forum at Leslie's site).

Take care,
Sherry
Old 05-28-09, 08:48 AM  
LAC

I haven't bought any of Leslie's new releases in more than a year, except for the Big Burn for $4.95 (that I did once & traded) and the AHA set from Exercisetv, but I really liked the clips for these and, with the tip about being able to use all of the discount codes at once, I couldn't resist pressing the order button.
Note to self: not purchasing anymore Leslie's for the rest of 2009...
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-09, 09:09 AM  
3ks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lissalaurel76 View Post
I think I'm sick of Leslie putting out stuff every 2 minutes. It's getting ridiculous. I prefer her by herself, but that's the only good thing going for these. I'm sick of the same music, sick of the same set, just sick of the same workout over & over again. I still might want the belt kit or the kit with the gloves, but that's it. Until she starts putting some new moves, even just 3 or 4 new moves, and some new music, and a new brighter set, I won't be buying any more of her stuff. There's just too much of it now.
I so agree with you on this one.

I have lots of leslie's and waiting on both AHA dvds from Exercise tv. Don't need any more.

I wonder how long it takes Exercise TV to ship them? Anyone have any idea?

I also ordered the Cardioke dvd.
Old 05-28-09, 09:26 AM  
a_real_twit
VF Supporter

I caved. I used the 3 coupon codes lited above and got all $20 off. I am excited about the wrist weights because I also use them to microload during STS.
Old 05-28-09, 09:41 AM  
adrien_73

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_real_twit View Post
I caved. I used the 3 coupon codes lited above and got all $20 off. I am excited about the wrist weights because I also use them to microload during STS.
I will use them a lot as well. I put them on my body bars/barbells to add resistance in smaller increments.
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-09, 10:02 AM  
sherry7899

Adrien, that is a great idea..if I ever work up to increasing weights

thanks!
Sherry
Old 05-28-09, 10:15 AM  
ssgilby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgilby View Post
I think I'm more tempted by the "walk off belly fat" one (or whatever it's called) that Amazon has up for pre-order.
Yes, I'm quoting myself and posting to update ya'll.

I'm pathetic and weak. I know it's the Bat Cave, I know it's the same music, I know it's the same four moves (I can never figure out why kickbacks aren't considered one of the basic moves - ), and I know it's the same ol' Leslie chatter, but dang it. I don't care!!!! I think simply for the fact that Leslie's w/os are so similar, I feel like I need lots of them.

I just pre-ordered Walk Your Belly Flat.

There. I said it. I'm proud of being a pathetic, weak, Leslie-Bot who will buy almost anything she puts out thereby increasing her retirement fund. I say, "More power to you, Les! You keep puttin' 'em out, and we keep buyin' them!"

(Note, however, that I have NOT caved on the new kit w/hand weights.)

Tags
bat cave, burn body fat, leslie sansone, slow twitch