Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-09, 06:37 PM  
hourglass

I'll bet these new ones will come to Wal Mart. Then maybe I'll see...

Joan
hourglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09, 06:58 PM  
Donna D

How many of the same old same old workouts can Leslie put out - with new names and pretty new covers? I bought the 6 kits and the 3 AHA workouts form Exercise TV. I think that's enough Leslie for this year for me. Leslie is my main form of cardio but I probably have 40 of her workouts. I've contributed plenty to her retirement account.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09, 07:03 PM  
juberann

Anyone else notice yet ANOTHER one on the Collagevideo Coming Soon page?? Due out sometime in August,it's a 3 Mile with an ab focus (whatever that means for Leslie). Funny thing is,it's the same exact cover as on her 5K with a Twist but the background colors are different via computer magic I imagine So......how many "new" workouts is that for the year of 2009 so far??? It's getting silly,imo Judy
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09, 07:04 PM  
SAF

Donna D--

Same here, I have about 42 Leslie dvds, and just bought the Target ones and AHA, too, and am having a little regret since I realized I like her better with the gang!

Enough for me too!
Sandy
SAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09, 07:09 PM  
MM-Om

If they were all on the same DVD, maybe I would consider. I don't understand why can she get some new music...
MM-Om is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09, 08:14 PM  
Janga

I don't like the darker set either.
Janga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09, 08:23 PM  
kat999

That dark set is crazy weird. I like the weights and don't have weights like that, but honestly the Start series has better production values than these things. :P

I would still totally get the 3-mile one if it came by itself, but a set where 1, 2, and 3-miles are on separate discs AND you have to get the weights? Nope. :P
kat999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09, 09:03 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Oy vey, enough already!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-09, 09:05 PM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
Anyone else notice yet ANOTHER one on the Collagevideo Coming Soon page?? Due out sometime in August,it's a 3 Mile with an ab focus (whatever that means for Leslie). Funny thing is,it's the same exact cover as on her 5K with a Twist but the background colors are different via computer magic I imagine So......how many "new" workouts is that for the year of 2009 so far??? It's getting silly,imo Judy
I just grabbed my copy of 5K with a Twist. Collage has 2 new Leslies, one on the new releases page - Active Adult 1 & 2 Mile on Collage's has a white background, pink border, Leslie in all black. 5K With a Twist is on a white background with a bunch of annoying looking people (yes, some familiar) shaded in black & gray, Leslie in the foreground, arms up, closed fists, wearing a white top, and those black pants with the pink graphic on the waist that we're seeing in the clip for this new 3 pack with the doughnut weights. On the coming soon page there's that new 3 mile one you mentioned I think, with the same pose, but different clothes, different cover. She's wearing an orange jacket, plain black pants, no people in the background. So, it's not really the same except for her pose & mouth hanging open like she's about to eat a burger. he he he

(now I want a burger)

ETA : I wonder if that new 3 mile is indeed 5K with a Twist, though. Maybe for the retail release they are changing the cover & giving it a new name.
Old 05-27-09, 09:07 PM  
LAC

Okay, cooler heads are prevailing and I've decided that I don't need these either. But, for anyone who is going to get them, use code BBF10 and you'll get $10 off the shipping cost.
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bat cave, burn body fat, leslie sansone, slow twitch