Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-07, 08:41 AM  
kats

Yep!

I've been rebounding for about 1 month, and I really love it . I have to wear shoes though, otherwise my feet bother me (I think I need the arch support). I basically only do my cardio on the rebounder now! I've been using it 3-4 times a week.

I know I'll go back to a more varied program of cardio soon...I'm starting to miss my step, but the rebounder is perfect for what I wanted it for...freestyling while watching TV .

kats
kats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 08:52 AM  
boakley
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy75
HI there - I'm in Canada too and caught myself watching the UR show on TSC yesterday....now I think I need one. So came here to do some research. Wondering if you got yours yet and if you are liking it?

As an advanced exerciser with a new home gym I am looking for some things to add variety and offer a challenging workout...but am starting to get concerned about all of the high impact in many of my workouts...is this the answer!?!?!
Hey Jazzy! How's things on the island? I got an UR in Halifax at the "As Seen on TV" store at Mic Mac Mall for $100. You may want to try check those stores out if you can to avoid shipping.

Beth

Tom Petty
boakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 10:45 AM  
jazzy75

Great tip

Thanks Beth - that's great to hear. I am going to look into that as I hope to get "across" soon. They are $130 on TSC plus $20- shipping - and I see they are currently sold out. I'm glad to know there are less expensive options.

Are you liking yours?

I'm also considering a treadmill but don't want to have too much stuff and not use it. Love my workout DVDs but need more variety and options now with 2 babies and less traditional workout time!!
Old 01-03-07, 10:54 AM  
boakley
VF Supporter

Jazzy

I LOVE my UR - I've had it since June 2005 I think? I mainly use it for Cathe Hi-Lo and Cardio Coach. Once in a while I'll use a UR DVD or Fitprime's G-Force, but mostly I use it for modifying High impact floor stuff - I workout on concrete covered in puzzlemats.

I gotta tell ya though, I still want a treadmill That's mainly due to my CC addiction and my knee issues - I've been advised if I wan tto run to only run on a track or treadmill.

I only have one little one - well he's 6 now and not little if you ask him. He's finally at the point where I can tell him it's my workout time and he'll either find something to do or workout with me - Kickboxing is his favorite

BTW, I frequently have to stop at Mic Mac on my way home from work. If I get there in the near future, I'll check and see if they have any URs.

Beth

Tom Petty
boakley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reboundair, rebounder friendly