Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-23-06, 12:09 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady D
The more I do Cathe's new workouts, the more I love them. I have tried not to overuse them simply to avoid burnout, but they are so great. I do think that they have the most beneficial premixes out of all Cathe's premixes, not just timesavers and segments, but a good mix.

This morning I did the Boot Camp premix of Body Max 2 for the first time. This one is another killer premix. I also love the Cardio & Weights and Scrambled Eggs premixes on this DVD. I would say the the Power Circuits of Body Max 2 have the highest intensity in the new series. They are the closest to IMAX level intensity, maybe even harder since she uses an 8 inch step.

I also like Drill Max and Low Impact Circuit. I will probably cave in and get Butts & Guts just because I love this series so much that I want all of the DVDs in the series.
I actually DID get somewhat burned out on Cathe although I enjoyed the November rotation immensely. Then I discovered the Ripped workouts and have been enjoying those this month. I may be borrowing a couple of Amy Bento workouts for a few weeks then I look foward to possibly going back to a Cathe rotation again. I'm finding that mixing it up and finding new instructors this past year has given me the umph I needed in my exercise routine!

Tags
sash series