Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-02, 07:35 AM  
Barb L
VF Supporter

Good customer service from Collage

Sometimes getting a bargain pales in comparison to getting GREAT customer service.

Yesterday afternoon, I came home to find BODY PUMP in the mail--from Collage. Woohoo! Of course, I ran upstairs and popped it right in the VCR. The VCR said "ALARM" Have never seen that message on my VCR before. With a little gingerly action, I extricated the tape from the machine, where it had immediately hung up in the mechanism.

What to do? First, I checked out the VCR with a couple of other tapes. No problem.

Then I called Collage. "Could you please replace a defective tape?" No problem. Collage will send me a replacement right away, along with a stamped envelope for the return of the defective tape.

I don't have Body Pump RIGHT NOW in my hot little hand. But I've got to hand it to Collage for the no-hassle return policy. I appreciate that, and will remember it next time I get tempted by a tape--or a bargain.

BTW, I ordered Body Pump from Collage at the new reduced price.
Old 07-19-02, 07:55 AM  
SharonNYC
VF Supporter

Collage's return policy can't be beat.

I think you'll like Body Pump .
I'm what I am, and what I am,
Is back on Boogie Street.

Leonard Cohen/Sharon Robinson "Boogie Street" 10 New Songs.

(I have a professional/personal relationship with an instructor who produces video and book material relevant to this site.)
SharonNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-02, 07:55 AM  
Inchworm

Thumbs up I've only had good business with them

Collage Video has very good customer service and I've NEVER had a problem. They even took a video back that I had for 2 months and was out of the shrink wrap. They say that they allow 2 opened returns a year!

Inchworm
Inchworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-02, 08:17 AM  
MickiV
VF Supporter

Even better...

Last time that happened to me, not only did they send the new tape and an envelope to return it, they sent me a $3 coupon to use on future purchases. Collage is the best.
MickiV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-02, 08:45 AM  
roz

I had to send back Karen Voights Circuit tape two or three times because the audio or video was so crappy. I felt bad because they were spending so much on postage for a problem that wasn't theirs. Anyway, I finally got the dvd version which was a great improvement.
Collage's customer service is great and so are all their extras such as their catalogue and on line previews. They really aid in decision making.
roz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-02, 09:08 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Collage has actually let me return videos when I don't like them. Of course, I don't do it on a regular basis and I think they told me they allow one or two returns a year - or something like that - for established customers. They were also great about crediting accounts when the Firm lowered their price on that first Fanny Lifter/video kit.

My only concern about them is that they leave all the pick-ups sitting in a bookshelf right inside their door. Heck, I could pick up 20 videos every time I go there and no one would be the wiser -- worse, someone could pick up mine! I guess they're very trusting.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
good customer service